• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gough joins the injury list, India is going to kill the Brits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpio

U19 Cricketer
Yeah baby, Gough/caddick/tudor/tres are all out of the test match!!

I guess India is going to get a walk over :D

dude quit with this school boy threads...there are already multiple threads abt this topic..

dont start a new one..and stop with this needless hype of our country...there are not enough results yet ...

[Edited on 7/23/02 by scorpio]

scorpio

U19 Cricketer
Were u bitten by a spider???

lol...thts the best u can do ? heh

this is the second thread u are doing on this topic...and two already exist.

and gough injury is old news which ppl have already discussed..

oh and on what do u base ur assumption that india will walk all over england..

in 96 a similarly hyped india sucked big time against...mullaly and lewis...(grt fast bowlers yeah)

So just wait till the match starts and then post..
calm down buddy

jaspalsinghrana

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Dude, its u who have to calm down not me.If u don't like the post, too bad just get lost then!

Gough's injury may have been old news BUT he have been recently ruled out of the tests match. b/f that there was a chnace that he might make it, just like Butcher did!

scorpio

U19 Cricketer
Dude, its u who have to calm down not me.If u don't like the post, too bad just get lost then!

Gough's injury may have been old news BUT he have been recently ruled out of the tests match. b/f that there was a chnace that he might make it, just like Butcher did!
yeah...all i told u was post in the other two threads..

well when the mods lock ur thread again u will learn it..

some times guys like u and this needless hype make every one anti india..hmmm

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Hey jaspalsinghrana - just check what threads already exist first before posting, please.
It only takes a moment to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.