• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kingsclere Kricket Klan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenway1

Banned
hi guys id just like to say im sorry for the other day and ur all welcome to come and see me and the lads at Kingsclere Kricket Klan

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
i thought u were banned kenway

i think we got quite enough of your pathetic antics last time

but if you are serious then i think many people will smash up your house.

PEACE OUT YOU ******** CHICKEN

Kenway1

Banned
my "antics" last time were during a period of my life which was cruel and dark. i was on halucenagenic drugs. u should come and join us in kingsclere

Kenway1

Banned
It involves lots of merry making, kricket and drinking lots of pimms afterwards. Its our antics when weve had a bit to much afterwards which give us reason to call ourselfs the kingsclere kricket klan

Status
Not open for further replies.