• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

petition against andre

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenway

Banned
listen to me you miserable little man i think i am the 1 in charge here

all the members who want andre sacked as a moderator as well as sledger put forward your names or forever be part of the MAGGIE THATCHER BRIGADE

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
kenway said:

all the members who want andre sacked as a moderator as well as sledger put forward your names or forever be part of the MAGGIE THATCHER BRIGADE
Hmmm, brain malfunction?

kenway

Banned
it is time for dave to get banned

please can th emods answer my call and ban superking dave.

i also wish for aust hitman to sacked as staff member

I WANT HIM OUT

HE IS GREASY LITTLE WOP

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Is it because I am logged on in this odd hour of the night, or (to borrow a phrase from the movie "The Village") "are those that we do not speak of " loitering around (wandering the cricket web ) ?? :devil2: :vampire: :D

PY

International Coach
kenway said:

You sir are a goose.

I have nothing more to say on this matter.

Really Crazy : Like it or lump it mate, simple as.

ReallyCrazy

Banned
kenway, i just read some of ur other posts. You don't seem to be upto any good.

PY: You can kiss ass as much as you want.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Do these pair realise that we can get their IP Address, and thus inform their providers about abuse of service?

PY

International Coach
Maybe I didn't put it as I should have done.

They have decided what type of moderation they want to employ and if you don't like it then I'm afraid you'll have to put up with it because it is their choice.

ReallyCrazy

Banned
marc71178 said:
Do these pair realise that we can get their IP Address, and thus inform their providers about abuse of service?
I have just voiced my opinion on this issue in a polite way and you wanna get my IP address. LOL. Sure go ahead....

And PY, if I don't like something...I am going to speak against it. Its your choice if you wanna keep quiet, simple as.

PY

International Coach
Fair enough. :)

As long as you voice it politely then I'm sure they'll not be bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.