• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sledger Must Go I Want The Mods To Ban Him

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenway

Banned
this goon ismaking a mockery of the site i want to see the mods chuck him off the site i mean to be honest his points are ridiculous and i think hes a *******.

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
kenway said:
this goon ismaking a mockery of the site i want to see the mods chuck him off the site i mean to be honest his points are ridiculous and i think hes a *******.

but on a lighter note i think that it has become rather obvious that andre nel is the best bowler in world
in the words of system of a down...

PSYCHO!
GROUPIE!
COCAINE!
CRAZY!!

and in mine own words... something similiar.

kenway

Banned
mods ban him now

What Are You Playing At ?!?!?

Are You Going To Let Sledger Make A Fool Out Of You ?!?!?

Get Ur Feckin Fingers Out U Maggie Thatcher Brigade

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
erm i dont think tht would be very wise as i am the most knowledgebale member of the forum.

blocking me wud ensure an outrage so i suggest to the mods that you kick kenway of the site

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.