• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The ICC Fair Play Award

cbuts

International Debutant
the award is rubbish, but i suspect we probally have one of the best if not the best disciplinery records out. cant remeber the last player of ours to get in trouble

cbuts

International Debutant
i agree with chragin those ****wits money for autographs to. they still sign for the public they are only charging the people the see after every practice with a new bat. only to put it on ebay or something.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
There has been a huge uproar here over Andrew Miller's article. I believe he is going to be interviewed on radio sport.

cbuts

International Debutant
it is voted by all the teams and umpires. i guess they are the best to judge this area.