• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia announce bowling-heavy squad for India

aussie_beater

State Vice-Captain
telsor said:
And yet whenever any Aussie mentions how during the Indian tour of Aus, Warne and McGrath were both missing, we're either shouted down, ignored or told that it had no effect.

I agree with your point, just observing the inconsistancy.
Well mate, I never said that didn't have any effect. But I see your point....there were threads where this was discussed. IMO, McGrath's presence in that tour would have surely made a difference. Not sure about Warne though.

biased indian

International Coach
telsor said:
I find it hard to believe you think MacGill is better than Warne when even MacGill says he's not.
i never said macGill was better than warne.
what i said was that warne was not that a big factor in an india test series as McGrath was