• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Zeke's Official Banner Thread!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Zeke said:
Sheesh... Some people are never happy...
its not that, i just think it surely cant be very challenging to work off the same design over and over again....

Zeke

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
broncoman said:
its not that, i just think it surely cant be very challenging to work off the same design over and over again....
It's not mean't to be challenging. It's a series, and by definition series are supposed to be created using a common formula.

Simon

Zeke said:
It's not mean't to be challenging. It's a series, and by definition series are supposed to be created using a common formula.
fair enough mate, can u show us something else anyway, cause i like your work....

masterblaster

International Captain
You should take all this feeback is a complement Zeke.

Your doing a great job, but a new design would spice it up a little bit.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
I am actually on Zeke with this. The series wouldn't seem right if he differed the formula...only things differed should be players, text, colour etc...ie the stuff he already does...:)

Any chance of Kallis...?:D

Simon

i dont think u understand, he can keep this series going, but id like to see something else, as well, if he just doesnt want to i guess thats fine...

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Oh! Whoops! Never mind, hehe. I should've went through the posts before demanding that.

Great job btw. Very few people can alter the same design and still keep it interesting. The only thing that bothers me about these banners is that the title "Little Master" should remain with the REAL little master, Hanif Mohammed, nothing against Tendulkar though.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Hello, folks. We're back from our holidays - and DD's going to tell you all about it tomorrow. Oh - and those banners by Zeke are very impressive indeed

<quack> I want one -"Devil Ducky - God's gift to cricket journalism"

Richard said:
Blimey, could we have a Devil Ducky's Diary rival?
<quack> Come and have a go at the ducky agro.

Feel free - imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

<quack> A steamroller is better

Better for what?

<quack> Flattery