• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tendulkar Vs Lara

Zeke

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
A couple of internationally flavoured banners for your aural pleasure...

masterblaster

International Captain
Great work!

Finally a Tendulkar v Lara thread we can be proud of.

Those are very nice banners. Keep up the good work.

delkap

State Vice-Captain
Excellent work, thats a very nice Indian logo you have on that banner, u think u could post that on this thread? I would like to change my current avatar to that one.. Thanks.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Must admit I wasn't too impressed by the inaugural Watson one and quite agreed with Craig's comment, but I rather like this one.

masterblaster

International Captain
Hey Zeke,

Id like to see one saying:

'The Wall'

Rahul Dravid

Since Rahul just won the ICC Cricketer of the Year award and Test Batsman of the Year, and since he's very popular in Australia.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
masterblaster said:
Great work!

Finally a Tendulkar v Lara thread we can be proud of.

Those are very nice banners. Keep up the good work.
Best thing is, there's no actual mention outside the title of any contest - just recognition of two brilliant batsmen!

Langeveldt

Soutie
Woah! That's class.. I support SA if you fancy a bash.. Suppose you could come up with things like "Mophead", "Dasher", "Ginger", "Psycho"

Langeveldt

Soutie
Richard said:
Best thing is, there's no actual mention outside the title of any contest - just recognition of two brilliant batsmen!
What are Lara and Tendulkar fighting for? Third spot?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Langeveldt said:
Woah! That's class.. I support SA if you fancy a bash.. Suppose you could come up with things like "Mophead", "Dasher", "Ginger", "Psycho"
?, Gibbs, Pollock, Nel.
Can't work-out "Mophead" for my life.

PY

International Coach
Langeveldt said:
How about 'Tongue-Wagging Idiot'? :p

PY

International Coach
Excellent banners by the way Mr Zeke.

Welcome to CW and may the quality continue. :)