• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Standard Of Fast Bowling

aussie_beater

State Vice-Captain
Swervy said:
erm..bit harsh on Hoggard here...he is a good bowler.

Who exactly were the quality England bowlers in the early 90's...must be said I am struggling to think of any
I see Angus Fraser who I really liked as a bowler. And Devon Malcolm at times was awesome. who else ?

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Swervy said:

Who exactly were the quality England bowlers in the early 90's...must be said I am struggling to think of any
Well, there's only two teams he good against (or should I say very good) and that's Bangladesh and Zimbabwe. Against Australia his average is 62.50 (and that's not batting! haha).

Swervy

International Captain
aussie_beater said:
I see Angus Fraser who I really liked as a bowler. And Devon Malcolm at times was awesome. who else ?
yeah Fraser was a good bowler...Malcolm was only once from what I can remeber 'awesome'

aussie_beater

State Vice-Captain
Swervy said:
yeah Fraser was a good bowler...Malcolm was only once from what I can remeber 'awesome'
yeah Malcolm's hatchet job of SA in 1994 was his highpoint, but he bowled quite menacingly in the 1990 tour of WI.

tooextracool

International Coach
Swervy said:

i was referring to 90s bowlers in general....not england bowlers