• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jason Gillespie

Jnr.

First Class Debutant
Yes the banners are nice, where did you get the Cricket Australia logo on the left of your banner from?

Zeke

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Jnr. said:
Yes the banners are nice, where did you get the Cricket Australia logo on the left of your banner from?
Some creative photoshop work...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
aaahhh but no-one knows what Jesus really looked like so blah! ill just spoil your fun... :p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Mister Wright said:
Or even exists....

There's another one for you. :p
Well, they do actually know he existed (about as much as they know anything that happened 2000 years ago...), they just don't know he was the Son Of God.
And personally I have my doubts about that one, too.

SafirXP

Cricket Spectator
hey... jesus could've been black (african american, whatever you call it! meant it in a non-racist way, thaz all i wanted to say)...

thought i should join this spamfest too! :D