• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** NatWest Challenge Thread

Langeveldt

Soutie
kundalini1000 said:
Indian Team Now is so bad-- nothing can hurt.. please send e-mails to newspapers, officials, websites ... on getting new people into the team...

When a small nation such as Sri Lanka (small in size and number of people) can thrash the Indian team... the handwriting is on the wall...... I do not support teams with little pride ... Fire Ganguly and bring in some fresh blood... such Shewag to captain India...

CAPTAIN MUST PERFORM TO HAVE ANY EFFECT ON REST OF THE TEAM>>>
see Atapattu for instance.
Ehh???

Oh sorry, yeah you suck, worst.team.ever
Going to get thrashed all the time...

NikhilN

International Regular

Harmison gets a low order hat trick...and Solanki gets 50...Inidia might lose this match...

NikhilN

International Regular
kundalini1000 said:
Indian Team Now is so bad-- nothing can hurt.. please send e-mails to newspapers, officials, websites ... on getting new people into the team...

When a small nation such as Sri Lanka (small in size and number of people) can thrash the Indian team... the handwriting is on the wall...... I do not support teams with little pride ... Fire Ganguly and bring in some fresh blood... such Shewag to captain India...

CAPTAIN MUST PERFORM TO HAVE ANY EFFECT ON REST OF THE TEAM>>>
see Atapattu for instance.
you are very stupid

maxpower

U19 Cricketer
I hope ppl give kaif some credit for his 50, ppl go down on him just coz he score 20 runs most of the times, but most of the times he has about 5 overs to bat this time he did not and he showed what he can do. This is ENG series to win 2-1 or even 3-0.

NikhilN

International Regular
Is it just me or is Nehra fu**ing stupid as hell...it is the freakin hat trick ball...the ball is coming at middle stump...but instead of ******* defending the ******* ball he ******* plays a straight drive...for gods sake Nehra do you have anything in your head or not!?

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Vande Mataram said:
Is it just me or is Nehra fu**ing stupid as hell...it is the freakin hat trick ball...the ball is coming at middle stump...but instead of ******* defending the ******* ball he ******* plays a straight drive...for gods sake Nehra do you have anything in your head or not!?
He's a number eleven. It's an ODI where 170 just is a hopeless score, so you have to do something to try to improve it. And why is it so bad for India that Harmison gets a hat-trick?

NikhilN

International Regular
Because of why he got it...and nehra could still give away one ball and play is stupid shot the next one...if you dont know how to defend then you shouldnt even be on the team

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Vande Mataram said:
Because of why he got it...and nehra could still give away one ball and play is stupid shot the next one...if you dont know how to defend then you shouldnt even be on the team
Like you arent? :)

Langeveldt

Soutie
TBH i don't think it was Nehra's fault! He shouldn't have even been there doing the batting in the first place.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Vande Mataram said:
and nehra could still give away one ball and play is stupid shot the next one
This is where I don't get your argument. Does it matter to India whether Harmison got a hat-trick or not? What should matter to India is what score they got on the board. If that's 170 after 43.3 overs or 170 after 43.4 overs - what's the difference?

NikhilN

International Regular
I dont care if vaughn got a hat trick...it is the way he got his hat trick...if it was a bowled or something I understand...but Nehra just gave him his hat trick...and thats what I hate!