• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** NatWest Challenge Thread

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I have a funny feeling that Anthony McGrath will do really well today, with either bat or ball.

Dont ask me why, I just think today's his day.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Prince EWS said:
I have a funny feeling that Anthony McGrath will do really well today, with either bat or ball.

Dont ask me why, I just think today's his day.
There certainly wont be any leftovers at lunch time

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
got to say its probably good for India that Khartik got out- he never looked like scoring many runs, he looked a little out of his depth, hope his wicketkeeping goes ok

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Karthik looked hopelessly out of his depth...although you could forgive him for having nerves on debut it wasnt what India needed at this time of the match. 1 off 12 balls.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Congrats to Gough for getting to 200. Great bowler. :clap:

Last edited:

Sudeep

International Captain
Excellent figures for Harmison... His best ODI performance yet. Hope there are many similar ones to come, not against India though. :p

I reckon England have a very good chance now of a 3-0 whitewash, unless they mess up very badly while chasing...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I really thought with Ganguly batting so well, and Dravid pacing himself that India were going to get 270 odd, but in the end they placed too much pressure on themselves.

Kumble and Harbhajan are going to have to bowl extremely well to get India out of this.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Yeah wonderful to see such a display of sportsmanship from Irfan "Cheaty" Pathan.. If a 12 year old on a village green did that, it would make me angry, so a big round of applause in his face...

Sudeep

International Captain
Langeveldt said:
Yeah wonderful to see such a display of sportsmanship from Irfan "Cheaty" Pathan.. If a 12 year old on a village green did that, it would make me angry, so a big round of applause in his face...
Oyi, that's Brad Hodge's trademark. But yes, terrible sportsmanship...

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Can you lip read?
if so, did you see what Gough was saying to Pathan?
... I'll give you a clue-"you f*****g w****r!"