• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bangladesh must be up th erankings soon

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
the fact that bangladesh are so low down in the raings shows how flawed and ridiculous the international ratings are.

i mean lets face the facts i think that is pretty obvious that bangladesh are twice the team that opakistan are.

i think its time that this problem is put right. hus wit hme??

steds

Hall of Fame Member
sledger said:
the fact that bangladesh are so low down in the raings shows how flawed and ridiculous the international ratings are.

i mean lets face the facts i think that is pretty obvious that bangladesh are twice the team that opakistan are.

That is so superbly stupid that I shouldn't even bother replying, but I am

YOU'RE TALKING OUT OF YOUR AR$£, D***HEAD

Last edited:

Dar

School Boy/Girl Captain
Who are opakistan anyway?

But in seriousness Bangladesh need to be stripped of test status otherwise they will never improve if they get steamrollered every where they go

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
i think his name says it all... but yes bangladesh are better cause pakistan are chokers. how many finals have they choked in? only one...? ah well, good enough i say.

Dar said:
Who are opakistan anyway?

But in seriousness Bangladesh need to be stripped of test status otherwise they will never improve if they get steamrollered every where they go
nah i think they are ever so slowly getting there, maybe this is good experience for them. remember new zealand!!?? how hammered did they get when they started!!

Dar

School Boy/Girl Captain
Yeah but even if they are improving other teams are so much better than them Bangladesh may play well but still lose badly

NikhilN

International Regular
sledger said:

Say what?

Hit4Six

U19 Debutant
if bagladesh are twice the team opakistan are and theyve been beating india recently? wheres that leave india?/?!!?! bangladesh > india???!??!??!?!??!!??!??!

Langeveldt

Soutie
Hit4Six said:
if bagladesh are twice the team opakistan are and theyve been beating india recently? wheres that leave india?/?!!?! bangladesh > india???!??!??!?!??!!??!??!
Yeah, there are one and a half fish fingers in my DVD drive....

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
sledger said:

The Cricket Humour Forum exists for a reason.
Please use it next time.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nnanden said:
nah i think they are ever so slowly getting there, maybe this is good experience for them. remember new zealand!!?? how hammered did they get when they started!!
And they played far less Test-cricket in those days.
Nowadays cricket is a different game and Bangladesh should have been nurtured far better than they were.
They played a few ODIs at irregular intervals, winning one, and were elevated to Test-status.
Insane. 8-)