• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hayden was wrong!. Only Indian players are selfish.

Alexk

Banned
Hayden was wrong in saying subcontinental players are selfish. His intent was to say Indian players are selfish. That is why they don't measure up to Ultra hungry Australians.

Also he forgot to say Indians are chokers. hahaha!.

I told you before asia cup that indian teams lacks mental discipiline. They choke when teams needs them to play. They are like a sheep. If one gets out , everyone follow the pavillion.

Part of the the problem i believe is due to politics in Indian Team.

If a great player like Tendulkar gets out , every one throw the wicket as the blame will be always on great players.

It is astonishing to see these young indian players does see the oppurtunity put their own stamp. I saw kaif and yuvaraj flops one after another every game in Asia cup.

They played well in NATWEST trophy , may be that was due to luck or English bowlers plain sucked.

Here is the problem , How much longer you wait for these yuvaraj/kaif to show their potential?. If i were indian selectors , i will drop them.

Ganguly's batting really sucks but Indian team has no other captain. I do not think dravid can handle the pressure of captaincy. His batting will be affected just like ganguly's.

My main concern is Tendulkar. He is really sucks nowadays. He is out of form in FINALS as always. Hahaha.

I can't believe someone says tendulkar is better than LARA. Lara has won many many matches for west indies , Tendulkar yet to win one. All i see him is accumulate runs agains weak teams , so that his stat looks good. He is most selfish dude in INDIAN TEAM.

Telling it like it is.
AlexK

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Lol

methinks the person hu started this thread is an idiot

gangulys batting sucks???

thats just ridiculous

lets face the facts that indias batting line up is far superior to australias
and ganguly is at least as good as damien martyn

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
ReallyCrazy said:
dont want Alex to be banned. Maybe he says some dumb stuff. But he does have some good points!
Really?

A guy joins a cricket site and his first post is an arrogant, close-to-racist flame, but he has 'some good points'?

I'm sorry, but it looks as though the terrace element are back.

Come on, chaps. It's unnecessary.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Vande Mataram said:
you shall be banned

i think its up to the Mods to decide on that one.

he did have a couple of good points, Lara is better than tendulkar and well, ganguly's batting isn't that great.

Craig

World Traveller
Andre said:
IP search confirms it is Mr. Kumar himself - duly banned.
Good work.

If people get banned, and decide to do te silly thing in trying to reappear, they could at least do a better job, and change their styles completely.

They make it too easy for the mods.

Jnr.

First Class Debutant
Craig said:
If people get banned, and decide to do te silly thing in trying to reappear, they could at least do a better job, and change their styles completely.
At least he didn't say "later"! :p :p :D :happy:

Dar

School Boy/Girl Captain
So your banning him for having an opinion and the balls to say stuff you might not like? Seems harsh to me.

On the topic i love Tendulkar and India as much as anyone in the world but on a lot of occassions he batted very slowly when approaching his hundred, but i would never say he was selfish

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Dar said:
So your banning him for having an opinion and the balls to say stuff you might not like? Seems harsh to me.

On the topic i love Tendulkar and India as much as anyone in the world but on a lot of occassions he batted very slowly when approaching his hundred, but i would never say he was selfish
No, he was banned for being an insufferable, obnoxious, abusive prat.

The latest sign-on was merely a reincarnation - and the rules on that are quite clear too.

Craig

World Traveller
Dar said:

No AlexKumar had got himself banned before hand and he came back whilst banned and recreated another account and said the same stuff.