• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hayden was wrong!. Only Indian players are selfish.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Dar said:
So your banning him for having an opinion and the balls to say stuff you might not like? Seems harsh to me.

On the topic i love Tendulkar and India as much as anyone in the world but on a lot of occassions he batted very slowly when approaching his hundred, but i would never say he was selfish
i wouldnt say stuff like that until you know the whole story... alex kumar was a prat. his discussion on this forum invloved indian (and tendulkar) bashing and whenever we argued his points he didnt take any notice, just kept on slurring. by they way, india are chokers :p

Deja moo

International Captain
Nnanden said:
i wouldnt say stuff like that until you know the whole story... alex kumar was a prat. his discussion on this forum invloved indian (and tendulkar) bashing and whenever we argued his points he didnt take any notice, just kept on slurring. by they way, india are chokers :p

Finally , someone else has the guts to say that india are chokers !!

You may respond ,

Later .

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
The second I saw the title and the thread-creator I had no doubts whatsoever who was behind it.
How many attempted accounts is that now? AlexKumar, AlexKumar1, Alexk, what next?
Honestly, how on Earth could anyone who'd seen this idiot be fooled into believing that this was not he?

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Isn't this character from Delhi? Jason Dasey, anchor of ESPN's SportsCenter actually read his post on StreetTalk, and it was a carbon copy of what he had posted here!

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Waughney said:
Tell us more about it. Was it on the actual show? Why was it on there.....
After the Asia Cup, Jason Dasey said that it's obvious what everyone has to talk about right now, and highlighted improvements in the Indian ODI team suggested by a certain Sumit Kumar from Delhi. He said that Sumit sent a 10-point programme, but the StreetTalk/Sportscenter crew shortened it to 4. Those were getting Dinesh Karthik into the ODI side, sending Kaif higher up the order, Zaheer being out of the scheme of things and the Indians needing a big-hitting all-rounder to challenge Australia in ODI's. If you remember the post "India needs improvement....to challenge Australia in ODI's", well, it was the same post!