• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A League for the Ages - Vacancy upcoming

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Liam and I are looking for a new manager in A League for the Ages.

I urge people to go to the forum here to have a look and if you're interested, leave a message on the forum there!

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
I doubt after resigning they'll let you in until they're really desperate

I'd really reccomend this to anyone willing to but a small time(30 mins-1 hour) at most, per week, a side.

NikhilN

International Regular
Jamee999 said:
I doubt after resigning they'll let you in until they're really desperate

I'd really reccomend this to anyone willing to but a small time(30 mins-1 hour) at most, per week, a side.
Liam said I could come back...

delkap

State Vice-Captain
marc71178 said:
Liam and I are looking for a new manager in A League for the Ages.

I urge people to go to the forum here to have a look and if you're interested, leave a message on the forum there!
I would be very interested..