• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia Squad For Upcoming Games

Rich2001

International Captain
The Australia team for the upcoming 1 day series, what do you all think of it?

Ricky Ponting (captain)
Adam Gilchrist (vice-captain)
Michael Bevan
Andrew Bichel
Jason Gillespie
Nathan Hauritz
Matthew Hayden
Brett Lee
Darren Lehmann
Jimmy Maher
Damien Martyn
Glenn McGrath
Shane Warne
Shane Watson

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I think it was a fairly predictable line-up, I don't think Australia would want to change too much from the side that crushed South Africa.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
I think it's time for an Australia v Rest of The World series.

It's the only way that squad are going to be stretched.

aussie_beater

State Vice-Captain
I think it's time for an Australia v Rest of The World series.

It's the only way that squad are going to be stretched.
Oh, come on ! ....what was that 2-1 loss to Pak recently, or the World series earlier where NZ and SA got the better of them ? That was not "stretching" I presume, more like "walloping"...eh ? :D

Don't be so sure.Things aren't gonna be so easy.

wahindiawah

Banned
"complacency"??? LOL

Then i guess India's poor overseas record is due to homesickness, bland food available over there, cold weather etc

Without Waugh's, Aussies aren't gonna be champs again.SA or India wil be the champs in '03.

Bye Bye Aus!

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Bye Bye Aus ?? they carved up against South Africa !! if i can see India doing the same thing , if i can see India whopping South Africa by a big mile in South Africa then i can give them some credit