• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India in Australia 2003/04 - the final verdict?

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
you're a hater and a loser, too bitter about your own failures in life to give praise even when it is due - and so you dismiss the adelaide victory as lucky.
You don't know me at all- better think twice the next time. When I see this Australian team in action, I expect not only the Indians, but also every other team, to step up, which has not happened at all. If they're falling back someplace, they have to step up-but instead, this team has gone nowhere- and they don't mind it.

About Adelaide, I agree they batted well to get a large total, but the Australian second innings was nothing but an aberration- they batted far better in every other innings. If the Indians worked hard for getting those 10 wickets for such a low total, why did they mess up in Sydney? They had a better chance of winning there. More than the Melbourne defeat, the Sydney draw was a disappointment.

Close, but india take it i think.
But who won the series? Small mercies don't count- the big picture matters more.