• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Videocon Cup LIVE from Holland,FREE Video Available

hyounis786

Cricket Spectator
Yes that is right, we here at PC, have obtained a live video stream of the Holland Cup. So here is the deal, only those who can view the Media Section(50 posts) can be able to get the live stream.

Tonight's match, is not confirmed if it will be avilable on live stream(Ind vs Aus), however there is still a chance, so check out PC around match time. i know some will say, please give it to us regulars, but my advice is you got two days to get to 50 posts(no spam) til Pakistan vs Australia(which we will most likely be broadcasting).

So that is it, so go out and check the Media Section.

P.S To make this work, I think you will need DSL/Broadband, as the video rate is 140 kbps

http://www.pakistancricket.net/index.php?showtopic=123

register first and then get 50 posts and then go into media section and bingo u can watch LIVE STREAMING!!!!!!! GREAT ISNT IT!! also pakistancrciket.net are also trying to notch up icc trophy deal, so get signed up, its FREEEEEE