• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sachin or Lara?

Poorwa

Cricket Spectator
okay guys... answer this...
now i know this is quite frequently asked question.. but still...
Who do you think is better... Sachin Tendulkar or Brian Lara??
Personally, I'll vote for Sachin :)

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Poorwa said:
Yes, you are dead right.

It is a quite frequently asked question.

The answer remains the same - you pays your money, you takes your choice.

delkap

State Vice-Captain
Poorwa said:
It is obvious you are new to the forum, and you probably haven't bothered to flick through previous threads.. So I just have two words for you:

Not Again !!

PS: BTW, my choice is Sachin.. and I don't wish to discuss it again ;)

PY

International Coach
luckyeddie said:
you pays your money, you takes your choice.
From a good Status Quo song that is. :)

Lara for me. More extravagant plus I feel sorry for him (except when he is battering England which is a lot of the time :p) because he seems to take the blame for quite a lot of things when they go wrong.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sachin but only when he plays for India and Lara when he plays fot the WI. No exceptions.

:D

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
PY said:
From a good Status Quo song that is. :)
Every Status Quo song is a variation of:

"A boring song (cha-cha da-cha)
A boring song (cha-cha da-cha)
Ennui, ennui (da-cha cha-da)
A boring song (da-cha da-da)"

Bas

Cricket Spectator
Sachin for consistency and volume of runs in both forms of the game. Lara for individually brilliance and magical moments. Lara can single handedly turn a game whereas Sachin couldn't but Sachin scores 50's and 100's so often its incredible

PY

International Coach
luckyeddie said:
Every Status Quo song is a variation of:

"A boring song (cha-cha da-cha)
A boring song (cha-cha da-cha)
Ennui, ennui (da-cha cha-da)
A boring song (da-cha da-da)"
Got to respect them slightly for making millions off the back of four power chords though. :cool2:

I wouldn't say they are my favourite band but I don't mind having a listen every now and then. Not unlike Iron Maiden. ;)

Swervy

International Captain
PY said:
Got to respect them slightly for making millions off the back of four power chords though. :cool2:

I wouldn't say they are my favourite band but I don't mind having a listen every now and then. Not unlike Iron Maiden. ;)

Four?????? are you sure that many?

ReallyCrazy

Banned
Im gonna pick both of them! Lara coz he's just so brilliant and looks so stylish when he bats. Sachin because of the amount of runs he has scored. In the past, Sachin was on top but currently its Lara.