• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will win AUS,PAK or IND

Who will win IND,AUS or PAK

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swervy

International Captain
Australia must be considered faves..but I dont think any 3 of the teams will be that bothered about winning it...its just a warm up tournament really

Hit4Six

U19 Debutant
australia, hopefully india will return to form and pakistan will show the same form they showed against ind in the asia cup

FRAZ

International Captain
India for sure, scary team ,threatening pacers , World's fastest bowlers , flat track killers ............... (possibility, If the tracks are flat ) and if not then
Aussies and Pakistanis have the same chances ..

FRAZ

International Captain
Why he tried tennis , Cricket pays him well I guess.
Any ways Its a great loss and I hope he comes back with a bang ........

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
bhajji said:
india will win no two ways about that ......
The rest of the forum don't seem to agree...

I can't see past Australia - for a start they're far and away the best team in the World!

Secondly they don't have the injury problems.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Nobody said Pakistan in the thread. I like going with the underdog. So I say Pakistan

thehellraiser

School Boy/Girl Captain
Pakistan off to a winning start....another great performance against india to with the one in the asia cup.......looks like its gonna be Pakistan and Austrilia final then ........because quite frankly i cant see the aussies being beaten by the indian team here.....

RealPk

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Yeah, fantastic effort of Pakistan, if you close one of your eyes and dont think about the Indian injuries..
But it was very amazing for me...First after this start i thaught that the Indian will win but then when India was so nearly the win Pakistan came back.
Honestly , cant say it so often... after this start of the Indians i didnt thaught that Pakistan will win that match...Very good fight back!

a massive zebra

International Captain
Australia have to be favourites surely? India are no match for them in one-day and both these teams are far more consistent than Pakistan.

Behlol

U19 Vice-Captain
Pakistan won the first game with bonus point.Again Shoaib Malik being the star the only chance for India to survive is to win the game from Aus with bonus point

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'm going with the Aussies, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it's going to be a cracking series

Poorwa

Cricket Spectator
Australia it will be!

Personally I would really love to see India winning... but we dont really have any chance with Aus in the competition, do we? esp. after wat they did yesterday:(

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Poorwa said:
Personally I would really love to see India winning... but we dont really have any chance with Aus in the competition, do we? esp. after wat they did yesterday:(

my feelings exactly.