• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is the best allrounder of your current national cricket team

gio

U19 Cricketer
It goes without saying that England's best all rounder, England's darling boy, perhaps the best all rounder in the world and definately the next Ian Botham.... Rikki Clarke!

Hit4Six

U19 Debutant
im indian, england can talk up their flintoff, pakistan can have all the afridi's and maliks u want, jayasuriya pfffft no match for...

AJIT AGARKAR~~~~!!!!

steds

Hall of Fame Member
gio said:
It goes without saying that England's best all rounder, England's darling boy, perhaps the best all rounder in the world and definately the next Ian Botham.... Rikki Clarke!
Ian Balckwell's pretty darn good aswell

Swervy

International Captain
gio said:
even better than that..Clarke is the best allrounder for England since Derek Pringle :D

nookie_lk

First Class Debutant
Hit4Six said:
im indian, england can talk up their flintoff, pakistan can have all the afridi's and maliks u want, jayasuriya pfffft no match for...

AJIT AGARKAR~~~~!!!!

why is he NOT in the side then ?

Hit4Six

U19 Debutant
nookie_lk said:
why is he NOT in the side then ?
hes on his way back and by the end of the holland cup he'll have 15 wickets at 10.96 runs and a batting average of 78 with a strike rate of 187.87 :D he'll show all doubters. on a side note has anyone else heard yuvraj singh being called an all rounder? :blink:

Swervy

International Captain
Hit4Six said:
hes on his way back and by the end of the holland cup he'll have 15 wickets at 10.96 runs and a batting average of 78 with a strike rate of 187.87 :D he'll show all doubters. on a side note has anyone else heard yuvraj singh being called an all rounder? :blink:
i would call Yuvraj a batter who can turn his arm over in ODI's...nothing more really

Hit4Six

U19 Debutant
if i were to show nationalistic pride: agarkar beats all...

realistically: malik is pretty darn useful, that 140 against india was also very, very well played

a massive zebra

International Captain
Flintoff obviously. If you count Jones as an allrounder he is also classy, but the keeping sometimes leaves a little to be desired.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Abdur Razzaq was an allrounder, Now a days he is just a pinch hitter who connects once in 10-15 matches. Right now Freddie Flintoff is the best allrounder.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
not really....kallis is the best all-rounder in the world now by far....flintoff is improving by leaps and bounds, i agree...but other than these two, pollock and maybe shaoib malik, there is really no genuine all-rounder left in cricket. i don't agree with the concept of 'keepers being termed all-rounders...an all-rounder can bat, bowl and field and quality all-rounders do all those pretty well...'keepers can at best keep and bat...rather restricted compared to the range of a true all-rounder...

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Anil said:
not really....kallis is the best all-rounder in the world now by far....flintoff is improving by leaps and bounds, i agree...but other than these two, pollock and maybe shaoib malik, there is really no genuine all-rounder left in cricket. i don't agree with the concept of 'keepers being termed all-rounders...an all-rounder can bat, bowl and field and quality all-rounders do all those pretty well...'keepers can at best keep and bat...rather restricted compared to the range of a true all-rounder...
Would you not agree that Flintoff would currently get in to the England team as a batter or a bowler(ankle permitting) alone? The same can not be said of Kallis