• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

For Torrent/Download Fans

Muddaser

School Boy/Girl Captain
i think you are.:D

BTW, im from pakpassion.

i think its about time we settle things between ICF and PP.

what you say?

im serious about this.

Sehwag309

Banned
Well suggestions were floating

I dunno what happened.

Its the MOD's job to restrict anti-ind/pak threads. The prob is (I am not blaming anyone) one starts a thread, then we check out each others boards..and want to retaliate.

Its natural, so I stopped checking out PakPassion, so I dont feel the pinch. Some take it lightly, some very harsh and it boils down to religion etc and the light banter turns out to be a full blown war

I am also guilty of indulging in such kind of posts but frankly I got a politically motivated response and it seemed to be that it won't stop, no matter what.

So I personally stopped checking the site out and refrain from retaliating as I see no point.

However, things can improve if mods keep it to light banter and immediately remove those threads instead of encouraging more responses

Eg., A certan individuals signature in Pakpassion has caused the recent problems, if u know what I mean

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
SpaceMonkey said:
cant we all just be friends and make love? 8-)

Or all be friends and post on here, where just about every Pakistan-India thread has been very civilised and polite (post Amits)

deeps

International 12th Man
hell yes...wat a dweeb!!! he had a blocked mind, whereby only what he says is right..it was quiet comical to see his stupidity

and there was another dude as well,just as stupid...can't remember his name, started with an "R" if i recall correctly

Sehwag309

Banned
Acutally Amit has survived quiet a few bans on other site too, he is basically a kid who loves his hero 'sehwag' and believes that pure indians are only those who live there

Most people find him insane and don't reply much to his threads. His posts ares islly but doesn't don't too far

He still starts new threads such as "sehwag will hit 200 in Holland", I mean after the Asia Cup, we all got tired of hearing this..but he still persists.

Is he still here..

Last edited:

Muddaser

School Boy/Girl Captain
Sehwag309 said:
Acutally Amit has survived quiet a few bans on other site too, he is basically a kid who loves his hero 'sehwag' and believes that pure indians are only those who live there.
Dont forget dinesh Karthik. :D

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sehwag309 said:
Is he still here..
Nah, banned ages ago.
You'll have to ask James or Andre if there's any chance of him being allowed back.
But personally I can't see it.