• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

why do left hand batsmen look better ???

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I don't know why you are saying Sachin is left handed. As far as cricket is concerned, he is right handed. He bowls, throws, and bats right handed. Maybe Lara would have been a better example, he bowls and throws right handed but is a left handed batsman.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Richard said:
Hussain is an epitome of elegance if you ask me.
His off-side driving and pulling cannot be bettered IMO.
I will agree with Hussains driving ability, and to a slightly lesser extent his pull. However to say that those shots he plays cannot be bettered is an insult to a Kallis/Sachin/Lara drive or a Ponting pull.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I don't enjoy watching these lot any more.
I do, however, enjoy watching them equally.
I'd certainly add Atapattu, for one, to the drive list.

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Richard said:
I don't enjoy watching these lot any more.
I do, however, enjoy watching them equally.
I'd certainly add Atapattu, for one, to the drive list.
I have to agree with Attapatu. I like watching him bat almost as much as ol Marto.

Jnr.

First Class Debutant
Atapattu's cover drive is a shot of immense beauty. It's one of my favourite shots to watch. :)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
But IMO Kallis plays it every bit as attractively.
Hussain plays it in a different way to those two, but I'd still take any one of them with equal relish.

Deja moo

International Captain
honestbharani said:
I don't know why you are saying Sachin is left handed. As far as cricket is concerned, he is right handed. He bowls, throws, and bats right handed. Maybe Lara would have been a better example, he bowls and throws right handed but is a left handed batsman.

Yea I know , but he writes left handed ( Sachin I mean ) .He confuses me a lot .

Youve seen Lara bowl ? ( I havent ! )

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Rumour has it he bowls right-arm "wristspin", but from all reports he bowls far more rollies.