• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Womens 20-20 international End vs NZ

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
Lou Millikan who is not playin in this game would be one of the fastest women bowlers in the world. Definently be in top 5 for pace in the world. She bowls 120-125 km/h(sorry don't know the converstion to m/ph).

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
yeah the NZ captain was saying that her strike bolwer wasnt playing, wasn't there someone called Fitzpatrick or something who used to take quite a few wickets?

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
Yes, Cathrine Fitzpatrick is a machine in the womans game. Had good pace and bounce. However would be in her 30's now and can't see her playing after the next world cup. Lou Millikan is still only 20 and I think she seems to be getting quicker every year as well.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Tom Halsey said:
The pace bowlers were about the pace most of our seamers were at U13's...
A bit quicker than U13s, but about the normal pace of me and my fellows.