• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Murali's Doosra

Is it illegal ?

• yes it is illegal

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • no its not illegal

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Cant say without proof

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • whose murali ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FRAZ

International Captain
nookie_lk said:
hey fraz...whose the dude in the pic ?
You have pre planned a diss after knowing the answer?? lol . hey no offense , you know what . My final thought about Murali is that he is not a chuker , Just imagine a world without Murali . Do you wanna see a dope king to dominate the spin business .

Last edited:

nookie_lk

First Class Debutant
FRAZ said:
You have preplaned a diss after knowing the answer?? lol . hey no offense , you know what . My final thought about Murali is that he is not a chuker , Just imagine a world without Murali . Do you wanna see a dope king to dominate the spin business .
lol...no man...i didnt have a pre planned diss...anyway i'll take that as the dude is u...

yeah and about murali...lol...i totally agree with u....

Deja moo

International Captain
For India viewers of Espn-star sports , the Murali-brace video will be shown today at 10:30 pm .

just letting you know if you want to catch it.

arjwiz

School Boy/Girl Captain
Well, I watched it....and now I believe it. That show was FANTASTIC! It proved beyound doubt that Murali is NOT a chucker.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
arjwiz said:
Well, I watched it....and now I believe it. That show was FANTASTIC! It proved beyound doubt that Murali is NOT a chucker.
Is this the one at the Nursery Ground at Lords?

If so, I'd like to know how you think it proves beyond doubt that he isn't?

I for one had no doubts about his bowling BEFORE I saw that programme.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Scallywag said:
A New Zealander bludging in Australia I should have guessed.

I'm not suggesting all NZ's in Australia are bludgers but its just how I would describe you.

PS have you ever done a days work.
That should of comment is completely uncalled for Scallywag! Consider this your first warning.

Yet another Murali thread goes down the same route as all the rest and gets closed 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.