• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is CricketWeb visited by Ganguly?

alexkumar

Banned
Actually one of the member is Ganguly.

Hahaha!.

You never know.

Ganguly is smart dude. He browse just like you all. He gathers information.

I was in Yahoo chat and starting up talks Indians are chokers. Lot of Indian maniacal fans gets upset. Hahaha.

Indians need to consistantly prove they are good side in finals.

The main problem i see , Indians opening stand fails in most finals.

Once they lose early wicket , Indian team has problem in upping the run rate.

Indians lack running between the wickets. They go for shots and get caught behind almost 90% of the time.

If i advise Ganguly , I will tell him to put Yuvarj or kaif as opening or ist down to keep taking singles.

If india can score in singles , Indian team will win most of time. Close to unbeatable.

Secret in singles in one day.

Tell him though. Forget big shots. Just take 4-5 singles in an over.

VVS laxman is still unfit for ODI. Until he takes more singles. Then i change my mind.

May be Indians should try VVS in 1st down.

Here is my todays ODI XI. I change my mind every day though. :p

SEHWAG
TENDULKAR
LAXMAN
GANGULY
DRAVID
YUVARAJ
DINESH KARTHIK/KAIF
PATHAN
HARBAJAN SINGH
KUMBLE
NEHRA/ZAHEER/BALAJI

One thing i will tell you though.

I am seeing some reports from Indian Cricketing Team which indicates that some one reading this website threads.

IT might be a coincidence but a strange one.

Goal is find the best INDIAN TEAM combination.

later

Jnr.

First Class Debutant
Ganguly is smart dude. He browse just like you all. He gathers information.
I hope he's smart enough not to look in your posts/threads for information!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I dont want to turn this into ANOTHER india choker thread, but Alex man learn how to spell!! We told you that you made a few mistakes... maybe you should be reading other posts instead of just typing your own. And its Yuvraj.

alexkumar

Banned
The only choker threads is here. All other forums are babbling stupid fans.

Who knows anyway?

He could have browsed this site.

My spelling mistakes are ...well ...that is not the message. As long as it is spelled closer to it , it is ik.

Intention is the message. The message is you all are dumb fans. You all have narrow perspective in terms of reading and analyzing.

All your cricket knowledge is awful.

Have you all ever played FOOTBALL GM ? Fantasy football?

If you have played , let me know whether you won ? if not , you all are unfit to be selector materials.

To form a good team , you need chemistry, skill and never quit attitude.

Some of the indian players quit most of the time. I have said many times who is that dude.

I am not against that guy but he needs to prove it when India needs him in finals.

India created MRF pace foundation more than 10 years ago. They have n't produced not even one FAST BOWLER.

Pakistan only produces FAST BOWLERS. Why don't this indian dumb asses go to pakistan to find out , why pakistanis are better fast bowlers.

May be we have to bring pakistanis to indian TEAM.

Pakistan is INDIA anyway. :D

later

Sudeep

International Captain
alexkumar said:
Here is my todays ODI XI. I change my mind every day though. :p
That's not something to be proud of it.

It in fact suggests an extreme state of mental unstability.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
alexkumar said:
Intention is the message. The message is you all are dumb fans. You all have narrow perspective in terms of reading and analyzing.

If you have played , let me know whether you won ? if not , you all are unfit to be selector materials.
Hmm... Sudeep, who seems to disagree with you more than most, is coming first in CW's Fantasy Cricket...

Sudeep

International Captain
alexkumar said:

For your kind information, I'm the king of Fantasy Cricket. I know my cricket. I know who's good, who's not.

You may not respond, because your responses are crap.

No later. Only... NEVER.

Waughney

International Debutant
Alex Kumar: Did you ever stop to think that people actually don't pay much attention to what your saying? Most people have decided to pretty much disregard you and what you say instead of picking pointless arguements with you.
You may not respond, because your responses are crap.
Well said.

Sudeep

International Captain
alexkumar said:
It does n't matter , you people do not have a clue.
No need to get the professional help we suggested. You're past the stage where you could be helped...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
alexkumar said:
The only choker threads is here. All other forums are babbling stupid fans.

Who knows anyway?

He could have browsed this site.

My spelling mistakes are ...well ...that is not the message. As long as it is spelled closer to it , it is ik.

To form a good team , you need chemistry, skill and never quit attitude.

Some of the indian players quit most of the time. I have said many times who is that dude.

I am not against that guy but he needs to prove it when India needs him in finals.

India created MRF pace foundation more than 10 years ago. They have n't produced not even one FAST BOWLER.

Pakistan only produces FAST BOWLERS. Why don't this indian dumb asses go to pakistan to find out , why pakistanis are better fast bowlers.

May be we have to bring pakistanis to indian TEAM.

Pakistan is INDIA anyway. :D

later
i know you are banned now fool, but how good is pakistan doing at the moment?!? who made the WC final? india not pakistan. who won the series in pakistan? india not pakistan. who is now in the asia cup final? INDIA, NOT PAKISTAN!! how dare you verbally bash us while your posts are absolutely disgraceful!