• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is India's Finest Batsman?

Who Is India's Finest Batsman?

• Sehwag

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chopra

• Dravid

Votes: 25 47.2%
  • Tendulkar

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • Laxman

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Ganguly

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Yuvraj

• Kaif

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Kambli

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

delkap

State Vice-Captain
How did Kambli make that list, when he obviously hasn't played for a long time. Badani, Rohan Gavaskar etc hv played more recently..

delkap

State Vice-Captain
Nnanden said:
and why did they vote for kambli??
hehe I was thinking the same thing !! Who would vote for him ? Well then who would vote for Kaif over Sachin, Dravid, Ganguly, Sehwag, and Laxman ??

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
delkap said:
hehe I was thinking the same thing !! Who would vote for him ? Well then who would vote for Kaif over Sachin, Dravid, Ganguly, Sehwag, and Laxman ??
*coughkumarcough*

Sudeep

International Captain
delkap said:
How did Kambli make that list, when he obviously hasn't played for a long time. Badani, Rohan Gavaskar etc hv played more recently..
Kambli has played more matches than either of the two.

delkap

State Vice-Captain
Sudeep said:
Kambli has played more matches than either of the two.
The point is Kambli is nowhere near coming into the team atm... Hence he shouldn't be considered atm, if u consider past players, then Azhar and Jadeja should hv been there as well..

Sudeep

International Captain
delkap said:
The point is Kambli is nowhere near coming into the team atm... Hence he shouldn't be considered atm, if u consider past players, then Azhar and Jadeja should hv been there as well..

Didn't notice that others on the list are current players. I agree on Azhar and Jadeja being better than Kambli.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
^ are you sure mate.. i rate Kambli quite high on technique.. hes got style almost similar to sachin , them being team mates and school mates.. im pretty sure both would have tried to copy each other. And i rate Mh Azharrudin quite high too..