Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: The Australian team - A disgrace to the game

An Aussie with a Lancashire accent living in Keighley,West Yorks
    Quote Originally Posted by nookie_lk
    did u watch what happened last night ???
    no i didnt...but the umpires obviously didnt see much wrong in what the Indian players were doing, nor did Proctor....anyway ,just answer the question 'Do you think those Sri Lankan players were justified in using obscene or abusive language towards the Indian players??'
    rave down, hit the ground

MSN: djjacksono@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Swervy
    no i didnt...but the umpires obviously didnt see much wrong in what the Indian players were doing, nor did Proctor....anyway ,just answer the question 'Do you think those Sri Lankan players were justified in using obscene or abusive language towards the Indian players??'
    if u did watch the match u will see what exactly sanga and chandana did. and u will see that fining these players was actually unneccesary. The umpires overriacted because kaif and harbajan went crying to the umpire for a word or two.
    the way you were talking i thought u have seen the incident...dont believe everything whatever the media says and dont just argue for arguments sake. get a life !!!
    - This is Your Life...Are You Who You Want to Be -

oh by the way...i'm not sri lankan !!!

if u did watch the match u will see what exactly sanga and chandana did. and u will see that fining these players was actually unneccesary. The umpires overriacted because kaif and harbajan went crying to the umpire for a word or two.
    the way you were talking i thought u have seen the incident...dont believe everything whatever the media says and dont just argue for arguments sake. get a life !!!
    so the umpires were lying then...right ok

Anyway, so if(because obviously they didnt, it was the Indians running off crying to the umpires,who in turn lied to Mike Proctor, who completely over-reacted to the situation) the Sri Lankans did use obscene or abusive, was it justified in this situation???

I am not arguing for argumentments sake, I am trying to figure out what your attitude towards poor behaviour on the cricket field is...coz you did say you didnt have a one eyed view of things

oh by the way...i'm not sri lankan !!!
    really...but you do support the Sri Lankan team dont you..and I would take a guess that you are British of Asian(possibly Sri Lankan) decent..is that right?? Please correct me if I am wrong, but you have ceratinly given the impression that you at least follow Sri lanka!!!

so the umpires were lying then...right ok

Anyway, so if(because obviously they didnt, it was the Indians running off crying to the umpires,who in turn lied to Mike Proctor, who completely over-reacted to the situation) the Sri Lankans did use obscene or abusive, was it justified in this situation???

I am not arguing for argumentments sake, I am trying to figure out what your attitude towards poor behaviour on the cricket field is...coz you did say you didnt have a one eyed view of things
    the umpires did not lie.... they just overriacted....sure words do go across players....my opinion about poor behaviour is not using any racist comments and not having any physical abuse or as such. the indians misunderstood the way the lankans celebrated...and they were ****ed since they were losing. if u ever had played cricket or any sport u would know how the players feel when they are losing such a important match. The indians should have kept playing without complaining.

really...but you do support the Sri Lankan team dont you..and I would take a guess that you are British of Asian(possibly Sri Lankan) decent..is that right?? Please correct me if I am wrong, but you have ceratinly given the impression that you at least follow Sri lanka!!!

i am as white as u mate.....but i do follow sri lankan cricket.

Icon12

well kaif wasnt that friendly towards sanga...
    So if someone is not friendly with you, you will start busing him, Really what a way to prove your point.

I am not friendly, try abusing me. I promise you that you will be kicked out of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanz
    So if someone is not friendly with you, you will start busing him, Really what a way to prove your point.

I am not friendly, try abusing me. I promise you that you will be kicked out of the forum.

since when did u become god ??? to kick me out of the forum my ***

i am as white as u mate.....but i do follow sri lankan cricket.
    how the hell do you know I am white, at no point have I said what my colour is...what has colour got to do with this anyway.

cant get around the fact that you are a one eyed Sri Lankan supporter, who has a pretty anti-Australian view point (dont worry if I am wrong there, I am always being accused of being anti-India on this forum, although I dont think I am),and when it comes to argueing your point (see this thread and the 'overrated' thread) you havent got any foundation on which to justify your opinions...all I have done today is to try and get you to justify your reasoning, which you have failed to do,and when it gets to that point you accuse me of being a lame English supporter,saying that i think Sri Lanka are over-rated,and come up with rubbish about why its ok for Sri Lankan players to abuse the opposition but its so so bad when Australians or South Africans do it....and then say I should get a life....if all it takes is for someone to successfully challenge your rather skewed opinions, then I fear there probably arent that many people that have much to do with you that have a life in your eyes.

the umpires did not lie.... they just overriacted....sure words do go across players....my opinion about poor behaviour is not using any racist comments and not having any physical abuse or as such. the indians misunderstood the way the lankans celebrated...and they were ****ed since they were losing. if u ever had played cricket or any sport u would know how the players feel when they are losing such a important match. The indians should have kept playing without complaining.
    Umpires were there on the field and saw everything and definately in a better position than you to judge what was going on in the middle.

But let me guess, Lankans were celdbrating and you claim to have understood the situation quiet well despite not hearing a single word being said there or watching 10% of the stuff shown on TV. Hahahaha you are funny too funny.I watched the match and I fully agree with the Umpire's decision to report Sangakara. And please dont bring this bull**** of 'If you have played cricket you will understand blah blah blah' - How much cricket you have played in your life ?? Have you ever represented any country, State, county etc?? If you have not then just shut up, your kind a trap is most common in the street cricket kids play in not in the international cricket.

Icon12

since when did u become god ??? to kick me out of the forum my ***
    One doesn't need to be god, but just a chicken . Trust me I will be the chicken and report your post to the admin.

Try abusing me. I am not friendly to you at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanz
    Umpires were there on the field and saw everything and definately in a better position than you to judge what was going on in the middle.

But let me guess, Lankans were celdbrating and you claim to have understood the situation quiet well despite not hearing a single word being said there or watching 10% of the stuff shown on TV. Hahahaha you are funny too funny.I watched the match and I fully agree with the Umpire's decision to report Sangakara. And please dont bring this bull**** of 'If you have played cricket you will understand blah blah blah' - How much cricket you have played in your life ?? Have you ever represented any country, State, county etc?? If you have not then just shut up, your kind a trap is most common in the street cricket kids play in not in the international cricket.
    lol...

i like the way u get soo ****ed and go out of order. i'm still waiting to get kicked out of the forum from U

ok..one Australian has been charged as far as I can remember with making racial comments..we all accept that it was out of order,as he does as well.

Physical abuse...when??????

Icon12

lol...
    i like the way u get soo ****ed and go out of order. i'm still waiting to get kicked out of the forum from U
    Well I am just waiting for you to go out of order, why dont you try behaving like sanga first.

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information