• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A request, please

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
A few years ago, a pal of mine (Jon Peck) copied a tape for me. I have no idea who it was by, but it was a series of spoof commentaries taking the rise out of Tony Greig (lost his f****** car keys down a crack in the wicket), Bill Lawry's pigeons, Big Merv etc etc, players names (Rubbish Binny, Mohammed Asabiggun etc etc).
I believe they were Aussies (of course they were, although they didn't take the rise out of many poms).
Has anyone any idea who these guys are/were, whether any of their stuff is still available and the like?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I think your talking about Billy Birmingham, the twelfth man...

He has many albums out and all are still available, i have all except for 1....

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Cheers, Gregory.
I will conduct some searches through some online book stores to see what's available.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Cheers, Gregory.
I will conduct some searches through some online book stores to see what's available.
I have them all. If you want a tape let me know by either emailing or PM me.

Cheers...

Eyes