These are my findings.
1. Parthiv patel is unfit to do either wicket keeping or batting. India should quit this north indian leaning.
There is a better Wicket keeping material with sehwag like batting , DINESH karthik of Tamil Nadu. They should select him.
2. India needs an All rounder who can bowl fast. India lacks options in bowling department.
3. Ganguly - tendulkar should open or Ganguly - sehwag should open the innings. I do not like tendulkar -sehwag opening as the following batsman reduce the run rate. We need one side Big hitting batsman always to keep up the run rate.
Kaif should be promoted early as i see him score singles to keep up the run rate.
3. Srilankan bowler Meharoof impressed me very much. he is a find. He will be great Sri lankan fast bowler in future.
Also i see balaji is bowling with arms instead of shoulder and full body. I compared both meharoof/balaji action.
Found that balaji is doing arm bowling. That is because he does n't have lower body strength on his knee to uload the ball. He needs to hit the Gym to improve his lower body strength.
Pathan too if he ever wants to get close to Great Akram.
Zaheer knees gone. I know something about knee. Once it is screwed , you are done forever. He is out.
4. I know everybody high on VVS laxman. but i do not think he is fit to be in INDIAN ODI team because of his slow scoring rate. He put lots of pressure on the follow up players.
5. India need atleast on Big hitting alrounder to challenge australia in ODIs , if not this indian team is stay average.
Your responses welcome.