• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indias Choker Ranking!.

biased indian

International Coach
Scallywag said:
Lost or took the money, did you see how slow Tendulkar was batting, he did not try to win the game and that goes against the spirit of the game.
i also heared that, didn't u hear the full story one current player from australia who has good connections with bookies introduced sachin to them :p

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Scallywag said:
Lost or took the money, did you see how slow Tendulkar was batting, he did not try to win the game and that goes against the spirit of
the game.
tendulkar just can't do anything right, in some people's eyes....
8-) 8-)

delkap

State Vice-Captain
Scallywag said:
Lost or took the money, did you see how slow Tendulkar was batting, he did not try to win the game and that goes against the spirit of the game.
I hardly think that the wealthiest cricketer in the world would take any amount of money to underperform, and destroy his career !!
And when that cricketer is Tendulkar, then you were probably drunk when you posted it !!

Sudeep

International Captain
I wonder how people would've reacted if it was Dravid instead of Tendulkar. I'm sure he would've been praised for carrying the innings, so as to prevent conceding a bonus point to Pakistan, especially because of only tailenders to bat alongside.

alexkumar

Banned
This indian team is full of chokers.

I see one when i see it.

This indian team won in pakistan because pakistan bowlers wayward.

There is no excuse for losing to srilanka today. It clearly shows that this indian team is not ready to play.

They are not hungry. Their fielding is shabby. Their attitude is shabby.

The bowling is awful. One day bowling is about containment. Why indian bowlers are bowling so many wides is beyond me.

Wicket keeping of parthiv patel is awful.

Yuvaraj and Kaif is unfit to get a place in indian team.

They had chances to make BIG score. Both of them fail to do that in almost 6 games.

Both should be dropped given way to youngsters Gambir and Dinesh Karthik.

You can respond.

Later

Jnr.

First Class Debutant
alexkumar said:
Did they choke yesterday (v SL)? 8-)
alexkumar said:
The same Yuvraj that scored a 50 at more than a run a ball yesterday? 8-)

And Oh No! Dravid has got 2 consecutive single digit scores vs big oppponents - did he choke? :p :dry: :wacko:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
alexkumar said:

I see one when i see it.

This indian team won in pakistan because pakistan bowlers wayward.

There is no excuse for losing to srilanka today. It clearly shows that this indian team is not ready to play.

They are not hungry. Their fielding is shabby. Their attitude is shabby.

The bowling is awful. One day bowling is about containment. Why indian bowlers are bowling so many wides is beyond me.

Wicket keeping of parthiv patel is awful.

They had chances to make BIG score. Both of them fail to do that in almost 6 games.

Both should be dropped given way to youngsters Gambir and Dinesh Karthik.

You can respond.

Later
sorry maybe im dumb, but didnt i just watch india win?!?
did u watch the match? patel is not anywhere near "an awful keeper" and hes only 18!! geez!!
and no your wrong bout india vs pak. This indian team won in pakistan because the pakistani bowlers bowled wayward buuut the indians
didnt!! please take on our arguements alex instead of turning on your pump-out-cr*p machine everytime we say something

you all may not respond

earlier

Deja moo

International Captain
Seems alexxxx is either an indian living overseas or an Indian in India who has a wierd life ( Who posts at 5 in the morning ??? )

alexkumar

Banned
Indians are chokers in the finals.

I will reserve my opinion until Sunday Result.

My advise to Indian Team is , stop going for big shots and start scoring in singles. Find gaps. Go look old Miandads batting tape. How he finds gap every freaking time.

Losing or WInning is all depends on so many things.

What bothers me is that INDIAN Team does n't have a different plan for different Team and attack each ones weakness differently.

Indian Team has same plan for all team. That is why they fail.

Every Team has weak bowlers and Indian Team has to attack the weak bowler.

Use brains people.

I do think i am getting good vibrations from indian Team , India will win this asia cup.

Because this time Indian team has a strategy going against SRILANKA.

I change my mind based on how indian team respond in Interview and other stuff.

later

viktor

State Vice-Captain
alexkumar said:

My advise to Indian Team is , stop going for big shots and start scoring in singles. Find gaps. Go look old Miandads batting tape. How he finds gap every freaking time.

What bothers me is that INDIAN Team does n't have a different plan for different Team and attack each ones weakness differently.

Use brains people.

I do think i am getting good vibrations from indian Team , India will win this asia cup.

later

seems to me ur just covering ur a** :D

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
alexkumar said:

Use brains people.

later

whaaaaaaaa??