• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indias Choker Ranking!.

alexkumar

Banned
Let him get angry.

If that help him to get over his choker label. hahaha!.

Hope i am the one inspire his ass to beat australia in INDIA. :p

later

Deja moo

International Captain
alexkumar said:
Indians are chokers at big GAME. History prove that.

Indians got whipped and humiliated and put in their place by AUSTRALIA, The king of cricket in both VB series and World Cup.

They scored 350+ in both games and India got out around 160.

That says a lot about Indian team as a chokers.

This is a known fact.

That is why i am giving alternative ideas, why this team lacks mental strength and few key players don't perform at crucial juncture.

So called Master batsman chokes always when indian needed him. He is not master batsman , he is master batsman with choking skills. Hahaha!.

you can respond.

later

Alexx , give examples of Australia successfully chasing down 300+ totals vs India . If they havent done so , Australia are chokers too .International cricket is played by a whole lot of choker teams eh ?

You need not respond later , coz you dont have an answer.

later .

Sehwag309

Banned
Jnr. said:
I seem to recall the Indians chasing 300+ in a NatWest final. Is that not a big game?

Infact chased quite a few big scores, 300+ twice and also a huge 294 V/S Pak with 5 overs to spare.

viktor

State Vice-Captain
alexkumar said:
Let him get angry.

If that help him to get over his choker label. hahaha!.

Hope i am the one inspire his ass to beat australia in INDIA. :p

later
hi, i am new to the forum and have been reading a few threads. i have just one question...
alex have u sought professional help???

Sudeep

International Captain
viktor said:
alex have u sought professional help???

Couldn't have put it better myself...

alexkumar said:
So you all agree with me?

From now on I'll try refrain myself from replying to or for that matter reading any of your pointless posts.

alexkumar

Banned
Well,

You all need professional help.

The way Pak-India match going , Indians are proving once again chokers.

155/5 now. I declare now itself , Indian will lose.

It is simple logic.

Indian does n't have what to get it done in big games.

Indians are good in scoring big with bad Team.

Indians are never good chaser except natwest , that is because of bad bowling of england.

You all are just blind fans who does n't have a clue.

I say TRUTH as it is. Even though it hurts you all. Hahaha!. :D

Indian players lacks mental strength of pakistanis or australians.

The will to win is never been attribute of INDIANS.

Indians do have skill , but that skill is wasted simply because they do not have WINNING as a concept.

I am the MASTER. You all bow down to me. Hahaha!.

Foolish fans.

you can respond. (all your angry responses). Hahaha!.

later

Andre

International Regular
Well, alexkumar, you'll get an angry response from here - a moderator. If you have nothing better to do than Indian bashing on the basis of paper-thin claims, don't bother. We are here for a good time and constructive posting, and at the moment this is providing neither.

alexkumar

Banned
Well indians fans do not have a clue. Thats all. Enough said.

Indians lack mental strength and will to win attitude. It is proven again and again. World greatest batting line up is a joke. It is a funny line now.

I will tell you what changes India need to make to win big games once this game over.

later

Sudeep

International Captain
alexkumar said:

Indians lack mental strength and will to win attitude. It is proven again and again. World greatest batting line up is a joke. It is a funny line now.

I will tell you what changes India need to make to win big games once this game over.

later

My following agruement is quite foolish on my part, but I'll still go ahead, because the fact is only foolishness can match the stupidity displayed by the above quoted member.

See what happens when you don't have Laxman in the Indian side, Mr.I-don't-want-Laxman-to-play-in-ODIs-since-he's-not-good-enough-for-that?

biased indian

International Coach
alexkumar said:

later
he is still here :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

alexkumar

Banned
hi ,

Laxman is out because of extra bowler. If there is singh or kumble , The score would be around 350+. Think that.

And what gurantee that Laxman will shine? Laxman is not a guy who can score 6 run per over. Actually no indian can except sehwag. But his game is full of risks. Anytime he can get out.

That said , the problem with indian team is India does n't have alrounder with line length bowling.

We need just one bowler who can occupy another end of pathan without giving extra runs. I doubt balaji , nehra or zaheer can do that. That is the real problem.

The other problem is Indian batting Order has a flaw.

Sachin and Sehwag should n't bat at same time. They have to come one after another to keep run rate going.

I rather see sehwag/yuvaraj or Tendulkar / yuvaraj or Tendulkar / Ganguly.

India have time to tinker with all this possibilities before they play australia.

The goal is to beat australia.

Asia cup belongs to Srilanka. They deserve it and they will win it. They are far better side than INDIA especially their bowling is 100% better.

I don't think adding agarkar or powar or bangar tremendoulsy change inidan team.

What india need is new faces with attitude.

So if you have any "new" promising players you think fit in Indian Team , discuss that.

I see one player , Dinesh Karthik. He has an attitude in batting with decent wicket keeping skill.

You can respond now.

later

Scallywag

Banned
Lost or took the money, did you see how slow Tendulkar was batting, he did not try to win the game and that goes against the spirit of the game.

Sehwag309

Banned
They were trying to get that bonus point or save one to stay in the Tournament.

Nonetheless, batting collapsed and pathetic cricket but still managed the bonus point. It would be worth it only if they beat Lanka else,..OUT..and never deserved to be in the final or win the cup

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
still even tho tendulkar wasnt tryin to win the game, he did bat very well under the circumstances