• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indias Choker Ranking!.

viktor

State Vice-Captain
James said:
Totally un called for alexkumar! You've been warned and after that sort of comment you give me little choice but to ban you.
:-O
i apologize on alexkumar's behalf. plz don't ban him. he is our only source of humour on this forum.
btw did ya guyz catch the new movie "alex and kumar went to the asia cup"
ya didn't. well u shud

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
There's humour and then there's OTT rubbish.

For humour, I suggest you read the sticky thread regarding Devil Ducky.

viktor

State Vice-Captain
i guess u will have to excuse me for my comments. being new to the forum, alex's antics are new to me and thus funny. may be not for those of u who have had to deal with him for a longer time... anyway back to cricket... alex is proving to be right..even as i write, yuvi is gone and now its all upto that man 10-dulkar!!

ReallyCrazy

Banned
Most of you guys are against Alexkumar. But IMO there is some truth in what he says. Eg. Laxman. This guy scores a 100 once every 20 matches against Australia and the matches in between, he can't cross 10. He should be thrown out of the Indian OD team right away. It doesn't matter he is the most stylish player I have seen coz quite frankly whenever he plays in ODIs, he looks like a bunny.

Alexkumar also has a very good point about the openers always failing in finals. The only final where they didn't fail was the Natwest final with Ganguly and Sehwag putting over a 100. And they ended up winning it.

Another good point is about Kaif. This guy has done nothing of note for the past 2 years. Throw him out. Badani is a much better batter than Kaif. And his fielding is not that bad either. Badani performed in all the limited opportunities he got.

India should change their batting line up.

1. Sehwag
2. Ganguly
3. Tendulkar
4. Badani
5. Dravid
6. Yuvraj
7. Dinesh Karthik
8. Pathan
9. Harbhajan
10. Nehra
11. Zaheer Khan

BTW India 148/8. Way to go!!!

viktor

State Vice-Captain
ganguly failed in this final. throw him out too??
i agree about kaif. he has consistently underperformed... as has laxman.but u can't throw them both out and get g'akr and badani in can u?
as for karthik, the indian policy is 7 batsmen..u get dada to change that and then we'll talk

Slow Love™

International Captain
alexkumar said:
did i say JAMES is my bitch?

later.
Bwahahaha, I'm thinking probably not - but at least you went out in a blaze of glory... :baby:

Fact is, kumar does have something of a point, even if his "changing his mind" about India's chances at the last minute probably caused him to tear his pubic hair out by the roots when they again sank with a whimper. India's record in finals really is shocking, and this last one's not much different. I know that people are mounting the "well, at least we make finals" defence, but isn't that the essence of the choker? You have to get up there, choke and lose, perpetually - South Africa have been doing it for years. A team like Bangladesh, can't really be chokers, because you have to establish a pattern of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. After a while you have no alternative but to surmise that it's the gravity/pressure of the big game that gets to India.

shankar

International Debutant
I dont really think they 'choked' in this final. If they were superb throughout the tournament and played badly just in the finals due to the pressure of the big match, then it is 'Choking'. But here they've been scratchy throughout the tournament and just barely managed to finals. Whereas SL have played superbly throughout the tournament and just carried it through to the finals. India's performance was on a par with their performances throughout the series.

Slow Love™

International Captain
Alexkumar1 said:
Anyway now CHOKER INDIANS choked as i (nostradomous) said.

You all can touch my feat and beg for my mercy before i humiliate you all again and again. Hahahaha!. :twisted: :devil2:

Later
But don't you feel a tad humiliated that after all your rantings, you piked out and predicted an INDIAN WIN against Sri Lanka in the Final?

viktor

State Vice-Captain
I do think i am getting good vibrations from indian Team , India will win this asia cup.

Because this time Indian team has a strategy going against SRILANKA.

I change my mind based on how indian team respond in Interview and other stuff.

Anyway now CHOKER INDIANS choked as i (nostradomous) said.

kindly explain oh lord alexkumar the first, nostradamus the second,blah blah blah ....

delkap

State Vice-Captain
alexkumar1 said:
Every one in this site should obey me , including admins and moderators.

I am your master!. hahaha!
Thats taking it too far Mate !! It's the reason you got banned in first place, and I won't be surprised if you get banned again..

Look discuss cricket if you want to, no need to abuse anyone..

viktor

State Vice-Captain
Alexkumar1 said:
hi victor ,

As ganguly start babbling and giving interviews that he wanted get rid of chokers tag.

I thought this dude was serious. But the problem was he went again without strategy and went with only their skill and his boys deserted his ass.

Indian Team is overly confident of their batting skill and go lay EGG.

Indian Team can say what ever they want , Call it they are rusty , this and that...Ifs and Buts are only losers excuses.

THIS INDIAN TEAM HAS N'T LEARNED FROM THEIR PASTS.

Every one hope , Indian team can shed their choker TAG but they are unable to do because Tendulkar act like Position HOG.

If tendulkar co-operates little and move to middle order in ONE DAY , it will prevent early fall of WICKETS. He refused to do so.

Ganguly is hampered by poor selection of SELECTORS and TENDULKAR greed to not give up his opening slot will continue to haunt this INDIAN TEAM.

SAME RESULT AGAINST AUSTRALIA.

I do not think this INDIAN TEAM is that UNITED.

DRAVID-GANGULY-TENDULKAR has some kind of FRICTION between them.

THINK people.

I am still CRICKETS NOSTRADOMOUS. (I can still hope this INDIAN Team can wake up , but they refused to do so , so far). :p

Every one in this site should obey me , including admins and moderators.

I am your master!. hahaha! :D

later
but if u base ur predictions on interviews and reactions, what good are you as an analyst?

like someone pointed out, we didn't play this t'ment well at all. there is no way we could reasonably expect to beat SL given the way we were playing. as for the chokers tag, look at it this way, before the england tour in 2002, we were an inconsistent team anyway. however since winning the natwest series, we have made it to the finals of all series involving more than two teams and lost only to the aussies. this is the 1st time we are losing to a someone other than aus AND we are coming of a long lay off. during this period only the auussies have managed to reach all finals, and to the best of my knowledge, won them all. so we prolly are the 2nd best ODI team in the world (ok thats a little too much) . i wouldn't read too much into this loss. if we lose in the finals in holland and the champs. trophy, then may the choker tag has some merit.
the above 'stats' are just off the top of my head; please verify them and let me know if i am rite. and if i am, how does that justify the choker tag? losing to a decidedly better team does not imply choking. the aussies are just better than us, like SL were today.. lets give them credit for winning.
and please don't go off to ****oo land while answering this; try to be reasonable.

oh btw, if it wasn't obvious, the post is addressed to alexkumar, the First. again obviously, nebody else is welcome to jump right in.

Andre

International Regular
delkap said:
Thats taking it too far Mate !! It's the reason you got banned in first place, and I won't be surprised if you get banned again..

Look discuss cricket if you want to, no need to abuse anyone..
It's a foregone conclusion since he has clearly disobeyed the one account per member rule.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
ReallyCrazy said:
Most of you guys are against Alexkumar. But IMO there is some truth in what he says. Eg. Laxman. This guy scores a 100 once every 20 matches against Australia and the matches in between, he can't cross 10. He should be thrown out of the Indian OD team right away. It doesn't matter he is the most stylish player I have seen coz quite frankly whenever he plays in ODIs, he looks like a bunny.

Alexkumar also has a very good point about the openers always failing in finals. The only final where they didn't fail was the Natwest final with Ganguly and Sehwag putting over a 100. And they ended up winning it.

Another good point is about Kaif. This guy has done nothing of note for the past 2 years. Throw him out. Badani is a much better batter than Kaif. And his fielding is not that bad either. Badani performed in all the limited opportunities he got.

India should change their batting line up.

1. Sehwag
2. Ganguly
3. Tendulkar
4. Badani
5. Dravid
6. Yuvraj
7. Dinesh Karthik
8. Pathan
9. Harbhajan
10. Nehra
11. Zaheer Khan

BTW India 148/8. Way to go!!!
the point is... he said everything!! he argued on two sides on every topic...