• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Twenty Twenty Cup tune when you hit a four or six??? anyone know it? anyone got it?

Penge69

Cricket Spectator
does anyone know what the tune is called used in the twenty twenty when someone hits a six or a four? can u either tell me what its called, give me a link to where it is on the web or tell me the name of it? because i cant find it and i want to use it for a match ive got on tuesday because my fellow cricket team mates have dared me to play it when we hit fours LOL

i will be extremly happy if u help me

Penge69

Cricket Spectator
no i meant during the match when they play that tune with no words and the crowd join in it goes
" de de de de de de de de de " no words in the song but just the tune used in twenty twenty when u hit 4 or 6

Langeveldt

Soutie
Penge69 said:
no i meant during the match when they play that tune with no words and the crowd join in it goes
" de de de de de de de de de " no words in the song but just the tune used in twenty twenty when u hit 4 or 6
Oh that instrumental thingy... Dont know, but i can hum it for ya :)

Protea

School Boy/Girl Captain
Is that all you guys do when the players hit a four or six?
In our Twenty20 format, whenever a four or six is hit, someone gets dunked into a pool of water. I think some of the players found that amusing. Especially when it was a female ;) :p

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Protea said:
Is that all you guys do when the players hit a four or six?
In our Twenty20 format, whenever a four or six is hit, someone gets dunked into a pool of water. I think some of the players found that amusing. Especially when it was a female ;) :p
Depends whos hosting, Worcs probably do more than most i think from what ive seen, we have catch a grand: where anyone who catches a 6 wins £1000 also they put a fake beach round the boundry with a swimming pool for people to hang around...nice stuff :)

Protea

School Boy/Girl Captain
The first 1000 people into the ground get hard hats like the miners were. Only it's in the colour of the home team. :D
I've never actually been to a Twenty20 game live since my local ground doesn't have a sponsor, so they moved the ECC over to East London, which is 3 hours away from PE :(

Penge69

Cricket Spectator
no i dnt think it iz wot u just said come on 1 of u u must know the name of it or where i can get it

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Penge69 said:
" de de de de de de de de de "
:blink: :wacko: How are we supposed to know when you type it out like that. Its a bit repetitive.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I think I know the one he means (didn't have a clue what it was called before this thread, though), but personally I'd have said:
Dur, dur, dur... dur, dur, dur... dur, dur, dur, dur... dur, dur, dur.

Waughney

International Debutant
Nnanden said:
could you possibly mean zebra by the john butler trio??
Don't think so, but they did play a fair bit of that up in Cairns (almost every break drinks, tea, rain etc.).

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Richard Jenkins said:
I will survive ? by Gloria gaynor?
They play that a hell of a lot more in South Africa than they do over here.
Anyway, it's nowhere near as good now as it was in 2001... that was the year of good music at National League games!