• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2004 Asia Cricket Cup Live Online Broadcast

kkk

Cricket Spectator
Hello,

Does anyone know of a service that offers a live webcast of the asia cricket cup? like willow.tv (their webpage seems to be down right now..)

If not, does anyone know if this will be offered through Dish TV PPV, or maybe some of the dish TV asia channels, like ZTV, etc...?

Anyone know other ways I can watch the matches?
(I live in Southern California, USA)

---KKK :)

Sehwag309

Banned
www.cricketjoy.com

But I have heard they are real crappy and stopped taking memberships

If u want to wait for a day, I release the highlights (India V/S UAE) torrents the next day

LINK

The 1st video had some problems after the 5th UAE wicket, but I am gonna make in better format

V Reddy

International Debutant
Thanks for the vids. You seem to be an expert in these things :) . I myself am not able to see the Asia Cup as it is blocked for Hathway subscribers in Hyderabad . Is your name Rajeev?