• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All Out 7.16.04 Plus Pic of the Day!!

JeffStar

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I'm back for another edition (who cares!)

ALL OUT

-Ireland Shamrocks the Dutch
they needed just 54 overs on the third day at wrap up avictory over Holland, in their opening fixture of the ICC Intercontinental Cup. Pakistani-born Naseer "Aiden Collins" Shaukat was the star of the match.. for Ireland. Yeah, I am confused too.

-ProCricket to the Dish
procricket games will be broadcasted on the DISH via PPV, (approx.) $100 for the season, $10 a game, and a financially acceptable $20 for the final (insert wise-crack face). I say congrats to the league, yet another good step in the right direction, now just get those freakin article links working guys. Btw, there message board is up and running.

-100’s for everyone, well at least NY’s Samuels and DC’s Nadeem Younis. The NY 6er was the first player in ProCricket history to get a century and DC Forward’s Younis became the second to do it today.

-Today we also saw another new rule used in ProCricket, overtime. Each team was allowed to bowl just one over. Before I get to that, if you wanted a exciting game, today’s NY-DC clash provided it. DC batted first and got a respectable 184, and NY tied the match getting a 4 on the last ball. Fast ‘Forward’ (pun intended), DC batted first in OT getting 7 runs, with NY then passing the mark with two balls to spare. Who batted the winning runs? Mr. Century Man himself, Marlon Samuels.

-Asian Cup just got under way, and after we get through the first round, who will we see in the finals? I say India vs Sri Lanka. Now I know I will get an email box full of angry Hong Kong fans, but sorry guys, I just don’t see it happening.

-USA beat non-North American cricket powerhouse Bermuda. Only outright win will give them any chance of advancing to the semi-finals in Dubai. It’s a surprise USA won, especially with a guy like this bowling for the Bermuda team- this so happens to be the pic of the week too

-Twenty20 Cup update- ITS POPULAR. Its only a matter of time it seriously challenges the current ODI format of 50 overs for being the more popular single day game. England vs Australia at Lords in January is the first of what I see as many (and very successful) Twenty20 Internationals.

-The AP reports police have opened a criminal case against legendary Indian cricket captain Sunil Gavaskar, accusing him and other named directors of a shoe company of cheating thousands of shareholders.

-the NJ-Florida game scheduled to be played on July 23 in Florida had been moved to NJ’s Riverfront Stadium. Rumor has it the people of Florida as a whole are soo annoyed about being snubbed as a host city for WC 2007, they are refusing to allow cricket to be played there... All Out!