• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ROCK OF GIBRALTER!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah man, that what Indian team is.Solid 7 batters, amazingly talented pacers and the best spin duo in the world.

Can anyone stop the India roll??

NO!!

I used to use Sports.com, since its closed now, i'm here.Someone took the original name therefore i had to modify the name, hope the spelling master is now satisfied :D

Rich2001

International Captain
Someone took the original name therefore i had to modify the name, hope the spelling master is now satisfied :D
Lol Neil, looks like you have another Marc on your hands here!!!

Rich2001

International Captain
What the **** are u taliking about??

Dumb@ss!
Thanks!

If you had been here as long as I have been then you would know what I was talking about. But I am not even going to explain as you going to be so rude!!!

James

Cricket Web Owner
Please watch your language in your posts cozmiccoyoete. Quite a few of your posts so far are walking along a thin line...

Well i did regret my earler comments!

However i would like to warn u guys, some members from Sports.com well be here soon, since u guys have been offended by my comments, i wonder how u will react to their comments , coz they will be a real shock to u !!

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
If they're that much worse than yours, then I would expect our reactions would be somewhere along the lines of...

1) Delete Post
2) Close Thread
3) Ban User

And Gibraltar doesn't have any Es in it.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
hey great india , watch you mouth mate , i know what u said , and thats swearing to the core

There is no swearing here mate , either u can keep it down or leave this forum in piece ,

dont try and be a smart ass and post it in Hindi swearing hard .... not cool ..

New Zealand key Gooroan ko Hindi samujh main aitey hai..Hahah

MATE THERE WASN'T ANY ABUSE, STOP BABBLING ABOUT IT.

WONDER HOW MANY RUNS WILL INDIA SCORE AGAINST NZ, ATLEAST 350, I MEAN BOWLERS LIKE TUFFY,HITCHCOCK,ANDRE ARE LOLLYPOP BOWLERS WHILE BOND HAVE OFTEN BEEN WAYWARD.CAIRNS THOUGH IS SHEER CLASS AND ALONG WITH ASTLE ARE THE ONLY QUALITY PLAYER!

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
Andre Adams a lollypop bowler!!! HAHA.. He bowls about 140k. And lollypop bowlers bowl around the 125k mark. Tuffey is too slow but he gets wickets. But he is only in there covering for the injured players. I don't know much about Hitchcock but He seemed to bowl good line and length in the West Indies.

Kimbo

International Debutant
yea, andre is deceptively quick and pretty accurate too.
tuffey is snailpace i will agree. and hitchcock... well he isnt trying to bowl fast

THE TERM LOLLYPOP BOWLER IS USED FOR BOWLERS THAT AREN'T UPTO THE MARK, MCGRATH IS MUCH SLOWER THAN NTINI, BUT IS MCGRATH A LOLLYPOP BOWLER??

EVER CARED TO LOOK AT HIS STATS, ANDRE AVERAGES 34 + IN ONEDAYER HIS ECONOMY RATE IS NEAR 5 !! HIS ST/RT IS TOO HIGH AND HE HAS NEVER TAKEN A SINGLE 4 WKTS HAUL!!

THATS WHY I CALL HIM A LOLLYPOP BOWLER, SOMEONE WHOME THE BATTERS CAN TAKE ON WITH EASE!!

[Edited on 7/13/02 by greatindia]

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
Andre is a great player. He could destroy any attack on his day with the bat and is a pretty good bowler.He needs more experence.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Cut out the Capitals.

André Adams is a very useful bowler, he's still only very young and improving rapidly.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Which part of "Do Not Post In Capitals" do you not understand? This is not a difficult concept. Sort yourself out please.

Status
Not open for further replies.