• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Test and ODI Team of the Week

DJellett

International Debutant
I will do one every Monday. When there is no Test or ODI cricket in a week, I may do a random one eg. All Rounders XI, Overweight XI etc.
Stay Tuned!

Mingster

State Regular
DJellett said:
I will do one every Monday. When there is no Test or ODI cricket in a week, I may do a random one eg. All Rounders XI, Overweight XI etc.
Stay Tuned!
**** aren't I excited....should we have a ODI and TEST team of the day as well? Just for the sake of it? 8-)

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I like the idea..but as has been said, some weeks there is no international cricket being played.

How about Team of the month?

shaka

International Regular
There should be more than two teams playing over the month, so Tim's idea is a good one.

delkap

State Vice-Captain
Tom Halsey said:
I reckon this'll get closed as soon as a mod sees it...
I agree..
"Team of the week" is getting near to ridiculous if not it !! esp after the recent threads
Team of the Year maybe (no more threads like these till 2005 plz)...

Loony BoB

International Captain
Actually, I've never seen a "team of the month" thread - only "best team of the moment" threads. And they rarely reflect the past month, but more so the past ten to twenty years, so I personally see no problem with a team of the month thread. *shrugs* It would be a nice change from the "who is the best team" threads that end up with the same names every single day of the year. Variety is a must, and those threads don't have it because everyone says "well, he scored 200 last year, so that means..."

Deja moo

International Captain
Theres no need for "Team of the Month " either .

We end up discussing one or two world composite teams every month anyways .