• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Asia Cup 2004 Thread

Craig

World Traveller
And there is a piece of Australia in this game.

Hong Kong wicket Tim Smart was born in Australia.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
im tipping bashar to get bangladeshs first ODI century in this game. you heard it here first :p

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Nnanden said:
im tipping bashar to get bangladeshs first ODI century in this game. you heard it here first :p
I'm tipping Mehrab Hossain to get Bangladesh's first ODI century a few years ago...

arjwiz

School Boy/Girl Captain
Nikhil4eva said:
Well, Viru as pretty close to that target of his. Just a couple of hundred runs short, aye?

Judging how Saurav is playing right now (dropped twice in 2 overs), I hope India are made to WORK for this victory. I hope they win by a margin of not more than 10 runs...that will get their brains thinking.

arjwiz

School Boy/Girl Captain
Deja moo said:
hee hee I'd love it if a minnow made it to the next round .
Either Bangladesh or Hong Kong will proceed to the next round, along with Pakistan. They're both minnows (Hong Kong and Pakistan).

Vroomfondel

U19 12th Man
India looking very very rusty. They need to get their act together in time for SL

Aside -- ARY coverage in the US is a load of ****, i suppose you get what you pay for.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Seems like Ali Asad can actually bowl, though (of Davison-calibre, I assume...think he got a 9-fer against Nepal in the Intercontinental-cup)

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
:lol: Laxman is out now... seems as though these minnows can bowl a bit. But can they bat?