Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Fleming is the worst ever

International Captain thierry henry's Avatar

Stephen Fleming is the worst ever

I don't think it's possible to be worse at scoring centuries than him. He's cursed. It's getting to the stage where it's really just funny. Even he must be starting to get the joke.

In other news, is Sajid Mahmood the ugliest player in cricket history? Scott Styris seemed drained of all motivation, and possibly the will to live, when he realised there was someone substantially less attractive than himself out there. I was actually scared that Mahmood's face was going to jump out of the TV and come get me.

It's just getting to a joke. Fleming has sorted out his conversion issues pretty well in the past year.

Henry, I'm pretty sure Mahmood and Styris aren't very happy with your attractiveness either.
    I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity - George W. Bush

An Aussie with a Lancashire accent living in Keighley,West Yorks
    Quote Originally Posted by thierry henry
    I don't think it's possible to be worse at scoring centuries than him. He's cursed. It's getting to the stage where it's really just funny. Even he must be starting to get the joke.

In other news, is Sajid Mahmood the ugliest player in cricket history? Scott Styris seemed drained of all motivation, and possibly the will to live, when he realised there was someone substantially less attractive than himself out there. I was actually scared that Mahmood's face was going to jump out of the TV and come get me.
    you never saw a player who used to play for surrey then (david ward???)....now he WAS ugly
    rave down, hit the ground

MSN: djjacksono@hotmail.com

Tim
    Yes..I think Sajid Mahmood has overtaken Styris. But lets judge players on ability, not looks.

I felt sorry for Fleming though..but he reckoned he became selfish so it's his call I guess.

People should look at the consistency of contributions that he is making to the batting for New Zealand, in the one day series so far he has been the most outstanding. He has to be known for something, so he'll be remembered for the number of 90's in his career in both forms.

Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    Still can't beat Rob Key for me!
    marc71178 - President and founding member of AAAS - we don't only appreciate when he does well, but also when he's not quite so good!

Anyone want to join the Society?

Beware the evils of Kit-Kats - they're immoral apparently.

Bowling tgfg Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!
    i really like fleming, so this is EXTREMELY frustrsting for me!!
    Jesus saves

proudly supporting Liverpool FC

Who cares? It's not like he lost us the match because he failed to get that ONE run....

Tim
    I don't really care if Fleming makes 99 or 100..the fact is in ODI's over the past 2 years, everytime he's gone on to make at least 80 runs NZ have won most of their matches.

International Coach tooextracool's Avatar
    Dick Quicks Island Adventure Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by thierry henry
    its allright to look ugly if you bowl really fast, at least it scares the hell out of a batsman when you hit him on the helmet or something.....now if he had a bit of andre nel about him, that would be sheer horror
    Tendulkar = the most overated player EVER!!
    Beckham = the most overated footballer EVER!!
    Vassell = the biggest disgrace since rikki clarke!!

I agree that one run does not make much of a difference, however flintoff must feel bad after getting to 100 and still could not win the match.

Quote Originally Posted by shaka
    He has to be known for something, so he'll be remembered for the number of 90's in his career in both forms.
    That's a bit unfair.

How about "Bloody Fantastic Captain"?

I meant his batting for New Zealand! We all know that Fleming is arguably the best captain

Tim
    I think Fleming's captaincy got tarnished in the test series because the bowlers weren't really helping him out. The media were quick to jump all over him & suggest he was overrated. But his form as Captain in the ODI's has been far different..he's doing a top job.

It is not his fault with having a team that had many injury worries, he played the game he thought that would best suit the bowling resources that were left in England (tests).

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information