• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can anyone tell me when...

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
...the wedding between Mark Nicholas and Stephen Harmison will take place?

Please remember this question is rhetorical, I will not be returning to this page, so don't even bother Marc.

Mingster

State Regular
So in England, do you folks get to see Channel 4 and Sky Sports?

The coverage in NZ for the NatWest is only Sky Sports which is second-rate compared to Channel 4. The presentation and effects are first-class.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
So in spite of so many superb performance, Rik STILL cannot accept that Harmison is a good bowler.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Rik said:
...the wedding between Mark Nicholas and Stephen Harmison will take place?

Please remember this question is rhetorical, I will not be returning to this page, so don't even bother Marc.
I've got no Idea... However I know that Andrew Flintoff is best man :)

yaju

State Vice-Captain
Hey Rik! Nice one!

Nicholas sure is an interesting guy.

Thanks for adding electricty to CC. Really enjoyed this thread.

biased indian

International Coach
marc71178 said:
So in spite of so many superb performance, Rik STILL cannot accept that Harmison is a good bowler.
may be after 6 more months he could be a good bowler and after the ashes he could be a great bowler but will wait upto that :) :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
How many times does he have to perform well to be given credit?

I mean it's not as if the WI and NZ batting line ups are full of nobodies...

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Mingster said:
So in England, do you folks get to see Channel 4 and Sky Sports?

The coverage in NZ for the NatWest is only Sky Sports which is second-rate compared to Channel 4. The presentation and effects are first-class.
Both. Channel 4 cover the tests live then Sky show 2 hours of highlights at night (8/9pm or so) for that days play. (bar of course the one test a summer where sky get to show the game live and channel 4 have 30 mins highlights of it at night).

Craig

World Traveller
marc71178 said:
When have I ever said that?
Well you did say once (can't remember the thread) that they were full of journeymen that all come together to play under Fleming.

Andre

International Regular
Craig said:
Well you did say once (can't remember the thread) that they were full of journeymen that all come together to play under Fleming.
So? It was a very good point!

masterblaster

International Captain
I can't wait for the Ashes, last time around Harmison got absolutely annihilated against Australia.

Here's hoping Harmison can make the Ashes the contest it deserves to be.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Craig said:
Take it in context, I was talking about the lack of any star players in the side, but Fleming makes them greater than the sum of their individual parts.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
masterblaster said:
I can't wait for the Ashes, last time around Harmison got absolutely annihilated against Australia.

Here's hoping Harmison can make the Ashes the contest it deserves to be.
Not really. He bowled quite well in patches, he annihilated himself, by not being able to bowl the ball on the pitch.

yaju

State Vice-Captain
Rik isn't saying that Harminson is not a good bowler. Mind you, he is yet to perform well against Australia in Australia, which is any player's ultimate test.

Deja moo

International Captain
yaju said:
Rik isn't saying that Harminson is not a good bowler. Mind you, he is yet to perform well against Australia in Australia, which is any player's ultimate test.

vs South Africa in South Africa and vs India in India are equally tough