• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Whats this ?

bennyr

U19 12th Man
Is it the Top team vs the Rest of the World Games that were planned a few months ago? I know they were down to be played in SA.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
bennyr said:
Is it the Top team vs the Rest of the World Games that were planned a few months ago? I know they were down to be played in SA.
Yes, it definitely is. It will be the top ranked team (Australia, barring their getting whitewashed in every series before then!) against a best of the rest XI for one Test and either three or five ODIs.

So, when Harmo's done terrorising them in England, he can go and do it in SA.

Deja moo

International Captain
Neil Pickup said:
Yes, it definitely is. It will be the top ranked team (Australia, barring their getting whitewashed in every series before then!) against a best of the rest XI for one Test and either three or five ODIs.

So, when Harmo's done terrorising them in England, he can go and do it in SA.
Are they official matches? Will the performances count for official career stats ?

Who's selecting the ROW team ?

Deja moo

International Captain
tooextracool said:
darn it, we have to wait till 2006/07 to witness NZ whitewashing india at home again.....
Dream on mate......by that time global warming would have caused those couple of islands to disappear from the map :p

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
orangepitch said:
Are they official matches? Will the performances count for official career stats ?

Who's selecting the ROW team ?
They will be FC games as far as I know.

No idea who's picking the RotW side.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Australia will win...

Compared to a bunch of blokes who have never played together and have no communication, I can't see ROW getting home.