• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Amazing Comebacks

GermanShepherd

School Boy/Girl Captain
Top_Cat said:
Rubbish. I've got the footage in question and having watched it again, at full speed and with all the ikes turned up, there wasn't a nick to be heard and obviously no deviation. The footage also showed the snick-o-meter and the nick was barely picked up at all so there's no way in hell the umpire would have heard it.
ummm...I don't think so mate.
The snickometer on that occasion definitely showed an edge ....and there was certainly some deviation.
Langer was very lucky.

blackcapsrule

State 12th Man
GermanShepherd said:
ummm...I don't think so mate.
The snickometer on that occasion definitely showed an edge ....and there was certainly some deviation.
Langer was very lucky.
What match was this in?

Craig

World Traveller
Headingly '81, Kolkate 2001, NZ v Australia in 01/02 (opening match of the VB Series) stand out for me.