• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Murali not the first to decline invitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waughney

International Debutant
Scallywag said:
Yeah and you and chicane are saints.

Gimme a break, you complain that Aussies are thick and take shots at everybody by taking a shot at Aussies.

The only thing you got right was the double standards.
I'm not a saint. I don't know where you got that from.
I said there are a couple of thick Aussie supporters, that you cannot deny. I wasn't taking a shot at everybody by taking a shot at Aussies. You really need to work on your comprehension skills.

Waughney

International Debutant
Scallywag said:
Are you thick

Australia almost to the man knows Murali chucks.
You're entitled to your opinion (whether it be uninformed or not 8-) ) I beleive, well know, that Murali doesn't chuck and I think that there are more Australians with the same views.

Scallywag

Banned
Waughney the only thick Aussie supporters are those going around saying there are thick Aussie supporters.

Saints excepted.

Waughney

International Debutant
Clearly you can't be reasoned with and recognise someone's opinion. So:
You believe Murali chucks and that there are no thick Aussie supporters
I beleive Murali doesn't chuck and that there are some thick Aussie supporters.

Scallywag

Banned
Waughney said:
Clearly you can't be reasoned with and recognise someone's opinion. So:
You believe Murali chucks and that there are no thick Aussie supporters
I beleive Murali doesn't chuck and that there are some thick Aussie supporters.
Incorrect, I agree there are some thick Aussie supporters and you can spot them because they call Aussie supporters thick.

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Let me see if I've got this right. John Howard's views are the same as all Aussie supporters, and those not agreeing with Howard are thick. Thus, supporting Murali is thick, being Indian is thick, as is being Sri Lankan. Is this right Mr. Scallywag?

Status
Not open for further replies.