• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Murali not the first to decline invitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scallywag

Banned
ReallyCrazy said:
murali does not like to play in australia. it goes against his conscience and "inner voice."
I'm glad his concience stops him from chucking in Australia. I have no problem with him playing countries that accept his action (not many is there).

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Sanz said:
Perhaps you meant autobiographies about how to fix matches, take money and get away with it.

I am sure those death threats were similar to the one England team got during the last world Cup. Really very threatening. ;)
Lol, did England actually recieve death threats? Sorry, early in the morning, can't remember. :p

If they did, I'm begining to give them credit for not touring Zimbabwe - I have been undecided for a while.

And Ranatunga was no better than Chappell. When your bowler is called for chucking, you can't just boss the umpire around and eventually take your team off. Wasn't the umpire's decision final?

Deja moo

International Captain
Stop it guys !!

People must be banned from using the words 'Murali' ,'Howard', 'McGrath' , 'Sarwan' in the same thread.

masterblaster

International Captain
Chicane, you cannot call somebody a dumbass for what they believe in. Sanz has turned this thread into a real hot pile of garbage.

Some of the arguements he has used have been baseless and logically and statistically flawed.

For one, I don't care if Murali doesn't turn up to Australia. Neither should anybody, he's a free man, and he can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants.

Frankly, it'll be interesting to see what Sri Lanka can do without him.

Also to Sanz, people suffer from Cancer, it rips the heart out of the families who have had their loved ones go through such a dangerous, destructive, heartbreaking and most of the time, fatal disease. Your comment was absolutely and utterly disgraceful, and really shows your 'human' (or lack of) nature.

You should be ashamed of your comments, by putting trivial Cricket matters above Humanity.

chicane

State Captain
Scallywag said:
Yes I do accept Murali cheats and I accept he will continue to cheat.
And surely then you accept Warne has cheated and may well continue to cheat. No you won't.

biased indian

International Coach
Scallywag said:
And Dravid is a cheat and Tendulkar is a cheat, but like Warne they took the punishment.

Murali is still a cheat.
what punishment did tendulkar get a suspended sentance
compared to the mother of all cheating which got 12 months suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.