• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CricketWeb South West England meet-up

Craig

World Traveller
Tom Halsey said:
No, that's the north.

Absolutely brilliant where I am. :D
Doesn't David Beckham comes from that part of the world? I know Rikki Clarke was born there. Essex can have him back :lol: :D :p

PY

International Coach
Samuel_Vimes said:
Go back to your chums with the tea and biscuits ready up at the mansion. :p
You forgot the scones and the excessive use of the word 'chap'. :p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
V Reddy said:
I remember Lang saying that he always takes a camera with him. So it isn't true then :@
He made do with the Minidiscplayer he was selling to Neil that Neil managed to con £10 off the agreed price...

Langeveldt

Soutie
Richard said:
He made do with the Minidiscplayer he was selling to Neil that Neil managed to con £10 off the agreed price...
Yeah, Neil thinks I didnt realize what his game was at the time... I was keen to get rid of it though...

Kind = Southerner
Tight fisted Bastard = Yorkie

Simple maths gentlemen...

Craig

World Traveller
Neil Pickup said:
Hingston = Inept Geographer heading down Ban Avenue
I fear for the day James goes away and Neil gets left in charge, all the power could go to his head :ph34r: :D :p

Langeveldt

Soutie
Deja moo said:
* Off-topic-thread-in-cricket-chat-section Alert*
Nah, if we put it in off topic it would doubtlessly get polluted by that *Oh I farted 14,7 seconds ago" type crap....