• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CricketWeb South West England meet-up

Tom Halsey

International Coach
What a brilliant insult...:p

Every single team I've played for have had far worse collapses, and I'll bet that I've invented more stupid ways to get out (and get bollocked for it) than any of your players...:p

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Tom Halsey said:
What a brilliant insult...:p

Every single team I've played for have had far worse collapses, and I'll bet that I've invented more stupid ways to get out (and get bollocked for it) than any of your players...:p
Your point being?

There's nowt wrong with a bit of passion!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Langeveldt said:
I darent have asked :)
Well there was only one real dropped catch all game. :D As a result I didn't bother mentioning it.
And I didn't really blame Neil for getting p***ed of when the lads decided to chuck the wickets down the drain. In the end extras made-up over 1\2 the total (49 out of 88 IIRR). Towards the end of Exeter in the field wasn't pretty either, and Neil wasn't amused about how lightly they took the misfields and lack of backing-up.
No, no pictures taken, not by me anyway.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
36 of 96 in the Clyst innings and 49 out of 98 in our innings.

As far as I'm concerned, there's no point doing anything if you don't put 110% into all of it, which explains a lot..

Craig

World Traveller
Neil Pickup said:
As far as I'm concerned, there's no point doing anything if you don't put 110% into all of it, which explains a lot..
Something I agree on.

PY

International Coach
Piper said:
There would be no way my mom would let me go and meet people off the net, never mind going down to the south west or where ever to meet them!
No reason to go down south anyway....it's crap. :p

Full of fairies.

Last edited:

PY

International Coach
The north full of fairies? You obviously haven't seen Lock, Stock.

Ah that's right...it's an 18. :p

Langeveldt

Soutie
PY said:
No reason to go down south anyway....it's crap. :p

Full of fairies.
So Vinnie Jones is a fairy??

Anyway, us southerners are above all this petty sniping... get back to yer cotton mill or yer sheep or whatever you do...

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Langeveldt said:
So Vinnie Jones is a fairy??

Anyway, us southerners are above all this petty sniping... get back to yer cotton mill or yer sheep or whatever you do...
Go back to your chums with the tea and biscuits ready up at the mansion. :p