• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What 3 players would u want exchanged from ur team?

tooextracool

International Coach
orangepitch said:
Yuvraj is a better bat than Flintoff ( ok , theyre equal at best)
and you came to this conclusion after 4 tests?

orangepitch said:
Flintoff is a better bowler than Yuvraj.. ( even if Yuvraj bowled regularly , you couldnt compare a medium pacer to a left arm spinner )
and you fail to consider that flintoff is about 10 times the bowler yuvraj is which more than makes up for any of your marginal differences in their other abilities.......

orangepitch said:
Yuvraj > Flintoff in fielding.
highly debatable IMO....flintoff can field in absolutely any position and is one of the best slippers that you'll ever see.

Raj123

U19 Debutant
tooextracool said:
would you rather have an all rounder or just a batsman?
allrounder who averages 5(with bat) where we need to play 50% of matches and career bowling avg of 40. no thanks.

a massive zebra

International Captain
jamee999 said:
Tendulkar for Butcher
Pollock for Hoggard
Murrali for Giles
Great picks mate.

:)

The only change I would make is Hayden for Trescothick instead of Tendulkar for Butcher. Possibly Akhtar for Hoggard but Pollock's batting gives him the edge, so I agree. Murali for Giles is a big :thumbsup:

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
I would swap-
  1. Agarkar for Harmison
  2. Patel for Read (ummmm...we have the dependable Nayan Mongia and the fast Ajay Ratra, but then...)
  3. Ganguly for Symonds/Kallis
  4. Badani for Gayle
No point getting in Flintoff, the team has Pathan.

They can keep Yuvraj.

Just teach Nehra to field, that will be enough.

imranrabb

U19 Debutant
Inzamam out Habibul bashar in
Akhtar out Tapash baisya in
youhana out rajjin saleh in

With these 3 players pakistan will win the wc2007

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Not a chance...

Shocker.
All he needs to do is practice his stretching exercises, run several rounds of the Karnail Singh Stadium in Delhi (Kotla is getting revamped) and spend more time with Greg King. That should help him get down to stop a ball and throw it straight. A good bowler to haqve in the team, especially when bowling fast, but he needs to improve his fielding a lot, to stay in the team.

tooextracool

International Coach
koch_cha said:
how many games has fintoff won for England ???

i can surely name more for Yuvraj
now would be a good time to use pickup's sign.......what was it again "do not feed the....."?

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
koch_cha said:
how many games has fintoff won for England ???

i can surely name more for Yuvraj

Flintoff has 9 ODI man of the matches and 3 Man of the Series,

Yuvraj has 7 man of the matches.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Zebra:

Becayse Yuvraj has done nothing in his career, while Flintoff has been in outstanding form in the last year.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
My swaps

Hayden for Devon Smith(much better opener)
Gilchrist for Jacobs(get a better bat)
Harmison for Edwards(not injured every series ,dependable)