• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Top 3 tours of your country-you long for

Sehwag309

Banned
Top 3 tours of your country-you long for and why

For me

Australia = Champions
Pakistan = Arch Rivalry
England = Mecca of Cricket

Last edited:

Hoggy

U19 12th Man
India 2004 (should be free to air)
England 2005
A real home tour of New Zealand rather than the 2 Test tripe that we have this year.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Australia
Pakistan
South Africa

Because these are the countries where India's performance has been the least impressive over time PLUS because they would provide the best testing grounds for our batting line up.

delkap

State Vice-Captain
For India:

Home vs Australia (5 tests)
Home vs Saf (5 tests) - The 2 test series is stupid, considering no.2 and no.4 team r playing.
Home vs Pakistan (5 tests)

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
shankar said:
Australia
South Africa
West Indies
Hi Shankar,

Why Windies ? So that Sachin may go past 400 or Harbhajan may get 10 for in an innings ??

shankar

International Debutant
SJS said:
Hi Shankar,

Why Windies ? So that Sachin may go past 400 or Harbhajan may get 10 for in an innings ??
:D Not the present side. A stronger WI after a few years maybe. I was thinking in terms of where I'd like to see India do well rather than which team I'd like India to beat.

Revelation

U19 Debutant
Australia
England
South Africa

in that order. Say the current side pays 4 match series against eah i think it'll be 8-0 or 8-1. We'd draw a couple against England and we'd beat the aussies in the last test after we've lost the first 3. lol

Waughney

International Debutant
India: Obvious reasons
England: Ashes tradition and rivalry
South Africa: We Aussies love to break their hearts